THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

WHAT??

I despise anything to do with UFO's.  The people I know who are into them are all drunks or messed up, psychotic people.  Not a SINGLE person I consider credible has any credible evidence to bring to the table (I am talking little green men with antennas), other than statements about the City of Enoch or the ten tribes incoming from outer space....  Normal people, if not a little taller than average....

Anyway - this is something to put in the craw.  I believe we should not be gullible - but we can never be TOO believing on things that pass the doctrinal/logic test:

http://ufoholic.com/nasas-kepler-telescope-discovers-a-colossal-artificial-structure-orbiting-a-star-in-our-vicinity/

2 comments:

  1. Here's a link to an article from Space.com, which approaches the issue with a more scientific analysis than the loopy ufoholic.com write-up:

    http://m.space.com/30832-kepler-telescope-alien-megastructure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you dont reply to comment, but my father was stationed at Bentwaters/Woodbridge England. I was a Decon at the time and delivered the stars and stripes for extra money. I saw the activity that went on those two nights as I was up getting the papers a nd delivering them. The from my experience and what I saw and experienced those nights was not a figment of my imagination. I am not messed up or a drunk. Two of our branch members were part of the team that saw and interacted with the UFO and they did end up pretty messed up from thier experience. I remember it was a complete black out of anyone being able to talk about it on base including my father who was warned that I shouldn't talk about it either. It was made very clear to me by him not to not to share what I saw or heard. Doctrine or not I saw something I cannot explain and so did those poor men in our Branch.

    ReplyDelete