THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

RE-POST ON MY TALK ON PLAN OF SALVATION AT LDS FUNERAL

I whipped this together in an hour on a Saturday evening about the time I started this blog.  I used some good google search terms in the title and it has generated many hits to this dog and pony sideshow....  For a while, it was a number one google search pick.  It has slid a little to number four now.  Every once in a while I go to see how it is doing, as my best organic blog piece (most stuff here being copy/paste specials from stuff that catches my eye):

https://www.google.ca/search?q=funeral+talk+lds+plan+of+salvation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jfAVVszhD4GsefSzjKgL

I wonder how Travis is doing.  At the time, his parents were newly-converted, so he had not been raised in the gospel.  There was some question mark in their minds as to how he would be doing having died in his twenties without the gospel, nor having been sealed to the family at that point.  I tried to spell things out for where they needed to go.  They were sealed in the temple sometime after this, so I think his work was done and they could have some peace.

I am excited to find that I have about ten days to go before this thing hits its second million.  It passed the first million (after 7 years), just last October 30th.  With projected growth and plenty of doom on the horizon, I hope to continue the exponential growth pattern to take it to the third million by June next year.....  IF we are not under complete martial law by then.  I have had a whispering of the Spirit that I will keep to myself about things along those lines.  I have not received a second witness to it, so I will hold it close and then say, "See, it happened.  Just as I never told you so....".


No comments:

Post a Comment