THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, October 23, 2015

CHINESE ONE-WORLD CURRENCY PROPOSAL

Folks - if you have any questions that we are in the final scene - you are freakin' nuts in my mind.....

It is screaming out at us:

http://yournewswire.com/here-we-go-china-call-for-global-currency/

Just sat down with a trial lawyer tonight and splained the situation to him.  He is used to cross-examining testimony.  I think he found no fault with what I told him.  He looked a bunch of stuff up including verifying that this Damascus ruinous heap thing is legit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q60yBQG8XI&feature=youtu.be

Besides being the coolest techno music I think I have ever heard with some sweet Apollo mission voice overlay - this actual Russian footage is legit.  It is now my official Woodzone end of the world music....




2 comments:

  1. Yes, that sounds like music a smarty pants engineer would like..all techy and stuff...sigh. LOL My end of the world theme music would be the Shofar being blown. The "time is up" sound.

    I wouldn't be surprised if the one world currency is already printed up and lying in a vault somewhere ready for distribution down our throats.

    On a side note I found this:

    http://genealogytrails.com/main/events/1811earthquake.html

    It's eerily close to what is described in 3 Nephi when the disasters hit. The newspaper articles describe "groanings" from the earth that give the listeners chills. There were 3 earthquakes that hit in a 3 month period in the heartland. It seems all were around the 8.0 richter. And thousands of aftershocks. One happened at 2 a.m. Yikes!

    Great fissures were seen opening up with walls of Sulphur gas spewing out. Lightenings and thunderous noises. The Mississippi (had to utilize the song to spell this correctly..I'm so pathetic) River flowed BACKWARDS and rivers dried up before people's eyes! The shockwaves were so strong they rang the bells of a church as far as Charleston, S.D.

    And I find it most interesting the center point of this earthquake. Or at least LDS folks would for sure.

    Reading these few articles is chilling when one considers it will happen again and this time on a grander scale due to more buildings/people and the earth really being sick and tired of the filthiness which is upon her face.

    It's to bad there weren't way cool cameras back then to record the devastation that occurred with the most devastating earthquake to rock America so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Correction-----I meant Charleston, S.C. in my above comment. Sorry! The "old" articles also spoke of "darkness" from the clouds that spewed from the openings in the earth from the earthquakes.

    My daughter has a friend who experienced the recent earthquake in Afghanistan a couple days ago. It was the first time he's ever been through that. He said it was absolutely horrifying to feel the ground shaking in such a manner! She was at work and had to hang up so I wasn't able to get more details but will if there are any.

    ReplyDelete