THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 19, 2015

COMING CLEAN ON A STATEMENT I MADE A FEW DAYS AGO

Sorry, I hate drama.  I have PLENTY in my life - I need NO MORE and do not like to put others through it.  I call it EMOTIONAL VAMPIRISM.  So, having prefaced that, I am going to come clean on that comment I made a few days ago about a certain person who will remain anonymous.  I will speak around what I was alluding to since I am not allowed to share on this one.  Sorry, I jumped the gun and despise rumor mongers...... (man that kettle sure is black....).

I recently did a piece about Bishop Koyle saying that three apostles would die in quick succession - that is a sign of things to come and is also shared by others.  We need to focus on an EQ in Utah next.  Most likely a small one on the order of 5.5-6.5 - not enough to really do serious damage or kill people.  We are in the window that I was expecting.  In other words, assume the crash position (head between your legs - and if limber enough and living near the fault lines, kiss the kiester goodbye while in said position).  And congrats, you are a yoga master....

I will yet go out on one more limb here (picturing completely de-nuded tree - pretty much a stump - for all the broken limbs I have gone out on.....) and say IF IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN in 2015, it would occur on my modified schemitah (October 23rd-24th) time range Day of Atonement kind of thing.  If I had an RV, I would fire up a heater and sleep in it for those two nights - or better yet - would sleep in it for the two weeks after this initial EQ event.  That is how lined up things are (at least in my twisted mind).

Folks - even the people in Israel are calling it - saying that what is going on around them is biblical and will not end well.  I even mentioned this to my daughter last night when I was talking to her - and she did not put up too much of a fight.  She is a "head firmly buried in the sander..." because she just wants to have a normal existence.  Don't we all?  But reality has a habit of biting us in the butt

12 comments:

  1. I still believe things will happen fairly slowly even after the earthquake(EQ) in SLC. It will be a trickle effect, EQ, slight stock market down turn (maybe 40% adjustment), raise in interest rates, issues with banks, maybe more talk of new world order and a single currency. Life will be somewhat normal as what we are experiencing, even after the church calls it's people out, the world won't collapse immediately. Tribulations are ahead of us and I agree, I feel the earthly signs will occur very soon, but things will be spread apart and will seem not related.

    Patience don't kill us Utah'ns off yet. I will follow my prophet and stay right here and help our ward and neighbors when this happens. Running is for the chickens. I am on God's errand now! Faith and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that things happen soon. The way my life is going I would be extremely happy to hear an invitation to gather early next year. But I hope an earthquake doesn't come this month.

    If the earthquake comes in November, it will help purge the church of people who are strongly opposing recipients of revelation. They will gleefully celebrate, telling us how stupid we are to fall for "false prophets" and then will claim that a November earthquake is just coincidence that is unrelated to the visions people have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo is this alluding to the Spencer, (who already is anonymous), comment so that we are all CLEAR on that?

    Do you see how this is frustrating/torturous/wearying for some of us?

    I, for one, feel like a dog who's been thrown a juicy bone with a string attached to it and the bone gets pulled back out of reach before I can sink my teeth into it....and it continues to happen until I wise up and don't bite anymore.

    Now I have to figure out from the CLUES in the post above if it is about the Spencer comment from a few days back........If you're not allowed to share something, don't betray that trust by alluding to others that you know something you might be able to share but as it turns out can't share. Just don't mention it at all and let us retain our peace. We're supposed to be your friends....remember?

    As a matter of fact, a better analogy is Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown right before he kicks it! Poor Charlie keeps the trust going, coming back for more. One day Lucy may end up going through the goal posts along with the football and deservedly so.

    It matters not to me if this comment gets posted or not, at least you know how you're making some of us feel! If you don't like drama, stop creating it. You create the rumors by stirring the pot with just enough seasoning to make us want more. The Last Days are stressful enough as it is IRAQ! You can't even "come clean" without being cryptic it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hector Sosa Jr., according to his vision of the quake said before the first one hits a sign will be visible by all but many won't recognize it as a warning TWO DAYS before it occurs.

    Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a beautiful planetary line-up in the predawn eastern skies. I saw it this morning! Breath taking. Venus is brilliant, then Jupiter less brilliant but certainly visible, then Mars...faint but there.
      They are aligned diagonally like a forward slash. I wonder if this is the sign Hector was referring to?!

      Here is a link: http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury

      "Bright Venus and Jupiter – and fainter Mars – close together in east before dawn. Mercury joins in mid-month. Saturn is the lone evening planet."

      Delete
    2. Yes, I thought of the planetary alignment too, and the fact that on October 28th will have Venus and Jupiter so close they look like one bright star. ALSO there is an asteroid named "Spooky" that will occur on Halloween. It's skyscraper big and they only discovered it like 21 days ago!!!! Scuz me? Telescopes as big as all get out and you miss a skyscraper sized asteroid that will pass by 300,000 miles from earth? Almost as close as the moon?

      Guess we'll see huh?

      I don't like being so worked up over all of this stuff. It's affecting my life and I've realized the most important thing I need to do is STOP worrying over things I have no control of. I can't control the enemy, I can't control natural disasters, or plagues.

      WHAT I DO have control of is my personal relationship with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. The Lord is going to ask each of us a question....."Where is your heart?" I hope to be able to answer that it was truly set on Him with love and building up His kingdom with all he blessed me with to do so.

      Knowing the dates of the Lord's Feasts is VERY important. Keep a copy of the Jewish calendar in a safe place for the next few years or further. Look to those dates for the Lord to do things. Apparently they must be on track as the blood moons occurred PERFECTLY with them for signs in the heavens.

      Delete
  5. Oh man IRAQ. I can't read your stuff or it keeps me up late at night worrying. I live right down town salt lake city in a high rise. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least share with us how you are planning on altering your life plans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha I'm downtown too...in a 115 year old structural brick home. Been reading the blog for a couple of years. Prepare, have faith and do what you can. The rest is in the Lords hands. I've tried to get out of my current home to no avail, but I'm taking comfort in the fact that I've prepared and I'm trying really hard to listen and be the best I can. If the EQ comes and I'm in my home then I hope I can quickly get to my work on the other side, if that's not the plan for me then I'm sure I'll be out of the house when the EQ happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iraq, didn't you get burned last year by predicting dates? Why on earth are you doing that again? You will never going to accurately predict when a calamity is going to occur. Nobody can. If we've learned anything in the last few months, it should be to stop with the timelines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been cool with trying to predict dates. It appeals to the natural man's need for carnal security, I will admit. But as the Lord has told us again and again through His prophets: TODAY is the day to prepare to meet God. We could be smashed on the highway while running errands, or a huge earthquake could take us out. It matters only our standing with God and how we have lived our lives. If we are "blessed" (??) to have to live through more tribulations than we are now, then hopefully we have made preparations that will help us to be able to fulfill our roles and callings for the uncertain future. We should be continually preparing AND repenting....always improving on what the Lord has blessed us with!

    ReplyDelete