THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

VID ANGEL - A FILTERABLE MOVIE STREAMING SERVICE (BETTER THAN NETFLIX)

Considering everything that is going on, this is the last thing we need......  More distractions - BUT, it is nice to decompress with some wholesome entertainment.

I would not bring anything like this up on the blog - but you can filter anything and everything like sex, violence and profanity out of a movie.  And, for some movies, this would leave you with just the credits.....

This is what I have dreamed of having for years.  I went to watch Ferris Beuhler's Day Off a few weeks ago with my wife and we were so repulsed with the language and such, we simply shut it off.  I guess we are getting more sensitive to the language and stuff as old fogeys..... This Vidangel would allow me to be able to watch the 10 minutes of the movie that they could show.....

Please try it out.  I will soon - and will give a review.  Feel free to do the same:

https://www.vidangel.com/browse

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment