THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

AMAZING RE-CREATION OF THE TABERNACLE IN THE WILDERNESS

This is awesome.  I would have liked to have had such intimate details of how this all went together when I was a kid.  As it was, I had to rely on crude pics to give me an idea of how it was.  Impressive!

I have to wonder if these young men will officiate in actual temples in the wilderness as modern Israel is driven into the wilderness for a period of time until danger is past.

VERY inspired leadership in the Meridian, Idaho Stake!  Bravo!:

http://www.ldsliving.com/LDS-Stake-Rebuilds-Ark-of-the-Covenant-Entire-Tabernacle-of-Moses-Video/s/80205

Also, please check out the sister vid at this site on the garments worn by the Great High Priest.  It is no coincidence the similarities to that of other sacred garb worn in modern temples.....  Fools may mock the "magic underwear" and so much else that is sacred, but they shall mourn their folly.  I pity the ignorant and uninformed....

If you have not read it on the blog already, a fellow named Ron Wyatt has already found the articles of Solomon's Temple (including the Ark of the Covenant) in Jeremiah's Grotto and they are primed and ready to build the temple to honor Messiach.  All things are in place (except the Sign of the Coming of the Son of Man).  Otherwise, we are pretty much there....

On a related note, I have come across information that a Stake is being formed in the Far West area.  It is being cleaved from the Liberty, MO and N. Platte River Stakes.  We live in epic times!  I would post a pic that I have bumped into of the announcement - but I think it is sensitive info.  Sufficeth to say that we are in heralded times.  Instead of fear or gloom, how excited should we be?  All of the Prophets from the beginning until now have pointed to this time with anticipation!  The stories we will be able to tell after the tribulations and strife and difficulties are over.  It will be EPIC!

2 comments:

  1. That was our stake conference. It was a great meeting (Any time President Hardy of the KC Temple speaks it is great). I loved the comment by the new 2nd counselor of the Liberty Missouri Stake Presidency, which he made to the new Far West Stake Presidency: "The last time there was a stake in Far West it was presided over by Thomas B. March, David W. Patten, and Brigham Young.

    ReplyDelete