THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

LOOKING FOR HIM IN THE DESERT, WHERE HE IS NOT

Wisdom here:
I keep as wide an interpretation on things as I possibly can.... I remember the Jews of 30AD completely missing it. There is a reason Christ will come suddenly in an hour that no one expects. It will be because we will likely be looking left while He is on the right. We will be "jewked", so to speak.... No pun intended there. In fact, I find quite a bit of humor in discussions of this type, remembering how the people in Christ's day used to parse the scriptures and talk of this and of that, while He was standing right in their midst. When he comes to Utah, he will be among the Saints so naturally, that most will miss Him then. Should our search then, no be so much of an intellectual exercise as it is a quiet, inner one? One where we simply look around us at all things in commotion and then ask ourselves in our minds where He is at? I think we will find He is at the very doors. World events scream of it. It is at that point that I close the scriptures (already having them burned in my heart), and then look inward for that witness. I think most here know the answer - but find themselves as the proverbial cat chasing its tail, because they are not ready either temporally or spiritually to leave their summer home in Babylon and flee to the mountain tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment