THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

THE BEAST - WE HAVE OUR CANDIDATE....

It just frosts me to no end when I am led astray by the doctors of religion.

One of the few times I have was with the saying that has liberally been passed around that no man knows the hour of Christ's coming...  What a bunch of molarkey.....  And, when I find someone who espouses this lie, I pretty much throw them to the dogs.  I am not merciful with it.  It is for this reason, that I take what I say on this blog kind of seriously - because I will be accountable for leading people down the primrose path, even if I have no authority - and blog disclaimers notwithstanding....  There are many vulnerable people out there who will follow anyone who seems to have a quaint message or something that feeds their fears or dreams or whatever they are after that fills their need.

So, I have pretty much come to the conclusion in light of Russia's resurgence on the world stage, that the USSR is this beast spoken of.  Both Benson and Cleon spoke of their resurgence.  They both spoke correctly in their day, and quite likely knew far more than they were letting on when they spoke it.  I think we "have our man" in the beast.  The resurgence of Russia after the USA falls is clear to me now.  We are being set up:

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast"

Revelation 13:3

Is not the world in awe of the comeback of the Soviet union Russia? Is there more to come? maybe.....The break up of the U.S.S.R could be seen as a fatal wound, not many people predicted a resurgent Russia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment