THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

PLEASE, PLEASE, PULEEEEEZE LET THIS BE IT.... :)

I will do my happy dance - for like days.  Why would I do that?

I have de-coupled from the system.  I despise babylon with every fiber of my being.  It is corrupt as can be and it props up a regime that is so depraved and corrupt as to be past the point of no return.  This nation has crossed that line on so many levels.  It is TIME.

Here is the article:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/expert-that-correctly-predicted-market-moves-in-july-august-and-september-says-stocks-will-crash-in-november

When the market goes down, true colors will be revealed of all people.  We either are of a terrestrial or celestial caliber, or we are still miring in the muck of a telestial and fallen world.  This one event will produce the fruits and expose us as individuals, families, communities and nations as to who we are.

Lord, come quickly!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to sound ominous, but I can assure you normally I am rational. But I am having a weak moment. Yes I WANT the tribulations! I want Christ to come back. If I have to live in a tent for years in 3rd world conditions so be it. If I die in an earthquake? Oh well. Good. I don't care anymore. I see no hope for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people have no idea what you're asking for. Those so-called Tribulations are going to bring rape and murder of women, children, babies. Ravaging disease, war, beheadings. Death camps/starvation. Natural disasters of the most devastating kind. The INNOCENT as well as the wicked will suffer on a scale you can't fathom.

    Instead, drop to your knees and pray that your wicked brothers and sisters hearts will be turned to the Light. Rebuke the evil that surrounds corrupt leaders. Fill the world with the Light of Prayer and leave the rest to God. Don't be wishing for His Wrath to be poured out. You may end up seeing those you love dearly experience the above.

    I can understand wanting the evil to go away. I do too! God will take care of it soon enough and God help us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree. I've seen these kinds of expressions many times amongst LDS and it's absolutely crazy. So many orthodox Mormons are set in this idea that there will be a rapture of sorts, not that they'll be pulled of the earth but will be completely insulated from all the mayhem. It's the same delusion our charismatic Christian friends suffer from.

      EVERYONE will suffer to some degree or another. Even if it is having to watch and know friends, relatives and loved ones are going through (and dying from) unspeakable brutality. We will consider this day and time as 'the good ol days' and wish we had done more.

      If we were wise, we would beg the Lord to delay so we could do more, not make it sooner. Some will be utterly shocked and horrified that they aren't the beautiful tassels of wheat they thought they were...

      Delete