THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 5, 2015

AN ASSESSMENT OF MYSTERY BABYLON

If you are looking for a quick 15 minute trainer on how Cleon Skousen assessed the USA to be hit by Russia and taken out by either a natural or man-made disaster, this vid provides ample scriptural proof.  I was on my bugout property in MT in Sept 2001 when the towers were hit.  The first thing I did when I got over the shock of it all was to pray to know if I should immediately head to Seattle to evacuate my family to Montana.  I was given a no.  I did call my fam and comfort them and let them know I would be home in a few days.  Six months later, our son died and those plans were thrown into a near complete stasis while we recovered and adjusted.

Around noon of Sept 11, I got back to our property from a hardware run.  I opened the scrips to Revelations 18:10 and knew we were the nation spoken of.  There was dualism in this scrip for us.  The BIG event is yet to happen - and possibly quite soon.  New York (and the rest of the nation) will fall in an hour - of this I am certain.

Other than the advertisement at the end selling false hope, this is a great little vid:

http://aliveafterthefall.com/nht_v3/front-ctrl.php?param1=nht_v3&hop=laurmutu

You cannot protect your car, if built after 1986 (some cars later) from EMP.  Simply not possible if it is running at the time of the event.  And even then.  I can go into more details if there are enough likes.  I have before in a buried post, but I can resurrect.  We have hedged against EMP, but it takes work.

2 comments:

  1. Please resurrect your EMP post.
    I recall that in the late 90s electronics were extremely static sensitive. At that time, Apple hardware certification tests seemed to be 80% static protection. But electronic engineers I know claim that modern electronics are much more static resistant, and IT guys no longer wear static straps when working inside a computer.

    I have been told by electronic engineers that modern components should be able to survive a nuclear EMP. A modern automobile would probably shut down, but once the car stopped the driver would be able to start the engine again and resume driving. If you have any evidence that modern, static resistant electronics would not survive an EMP I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The latest threat study from the CIA that I read (it is published every few years), the section on EMP showed that with the increased shielding due to higher level of electronic noise actually helps the defense of EMP. It boiled down to cars after 2008 had a 80% chance of survival (according to location relative to the blast).

    ReplyDelete