THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

A POSSIBLE MARKET CRASH DATE OF 10/12/15?

This is quite possible.  I would give it in the 30-40% probability rate given the alignment of all else I see going on in the world, sprinkled with a little Bishop Koyle goodness in there.....  This dream from last spring when the stock market was solid at 18,000:

In my dream, I was watching TV and it said that stock markets all over the world were experiencing severe crashes. A voice then whispered inside my ears, "The catalyst for the crash will come on October 11 this year. On October 12, the day after, the crash will officially begin. Martial law will be declared sometime in November this year." The dream then faded out and I woke up in a cold sweat. Please take this warning seriously. My past dreams forewarned me of the exact date of the 9/11 terror attacks and the date of the Japan earthquake. They are usually very precise and to the point. I was born with this very strong precognitive ability and have used it to warn people of the exact dates of future events. Please prepare while you can.
This person is good at date cognition.  I know one when I see one.  The fakes are obvious.  I have never been good at exact dates.  I have been good at stating the random and having the dates of what was described in the random statement be uncanny.  Getting a date spot on - now that is a good gift.  It is tricky beyond all measure.  The only other person I am aware of that had this gift of dates was John Koyle.



3 comments:

  1. The whole world's about to become unraveled and we've got front row seats. Nice. I try not to envy all the God-fearing who've had the privilege of living out the American dream all the way through to retirement and peacefully died in their sleep but I do.

    It's difficult to see prophecy unfolding while others are oblivious to it. People in Israel are already discussing Ezekiel 38 due to Russia's latest moves. They're talking of Gog and Magog like it's just around the corner. There's stuff going on over there we never hear about.

    So would I be surprised if this person's dream is accurate? No. Everyday I hold my breath wondering if this is the day the big one hits UT or if a plague outbreak occurs or if WW3 will begin. I wonder if I've done all I can and should to prepare and then wonder what the future holds personally for myself and my family in the great unraveling.

    Some days I just want to be done with it and get on with eternity. Other days I pray for all the evil people to find Jesus Christ because we have the power to subdue Satan through righteousness and obedience, then we could just peacefully wait patiently for the Lord to come back for us. It doesn't have to be this way but it is. To many good men and women have stood by and done nothing to prevent the Gads from getting above us.

    To me, the turning point was the 60's sex, drugs, and rock and roll generation and the deliberate dumbing down of our children through the public education system. We opened the door wide for Satan and his evil horde to come through and have never been able to shut it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see what happens. According to some of the information we have about Koyle, Velma Kunz asked Koyle when the economic crash would occur and he said, "The overnite crash would occur on a holiday weekend where the holiday falls on a Monday." While I have yet to find a definite quote, there seems to be references to October for the economic crash. The only federal holiday in October is Columbus Day, which is observed the second Monday of the month. However, the actual holiday is October 12, which happens to also be the date of the Monday observed holiday this year. While the stock markets will be opened, I believe the bond market is closed for Columbus day.

    But since there seems to be no definite reference to October, another fall holiday is Veterans Day which is November 11. November 11 is on a Wednesday this year, and it won't fall on a Monday until 2019. So, if the big crash doesn't happen this year we might have to wait for a few more years.

    Koyle was also referenced in a couple of occasions that their would be a Republican administration during the final economic collapse:

    "He was shown that a Republican Administration would made great efforts to save the economy. He also said prices would go higher and higher and all at once something happened and in one night the props would be knocked out from under everything and down would come everything. This condition of rising prices would be brought about by strikes. When the props give away there will suddenly be an overnight price and wage crash or deflation that seemed to occur the same time as the death of the republican president."

    "Bishop Koyle said that Wall Street would have a major drop sometime before the total failure and that the Government would step in to help save it. " While others have pointed to previous economic crashes and the efforts the government has made, I wonder if we have yet to really see the "major drop" Koyle was referring to.

    Another reference to a Republican administration being in power when the nation goes down is in this Koyle reference:

    "Koyle foresaw the Republican victory of 1928 but stated that the man riding the donkey would win in 1932 and continue to win, establishing an unprecedented record of successive victories at the pools. During this time the elephant would become sick and unable to regain its feet. One attempt after another would be made until eventually, after many years, the elephant would rise to its feet and remain on them for a number of years, but would then go down and the country with it. There would then follow an unprecedented period of war, confusion, turmoil, and national disaster."

    ReplyDelete