THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!

We were just listening to this song before bed - and I have to wonder if He will make it to Cardston.  I know there will be a visit to Adam-Ondi-Ahman, Jerusalem (of the old variety). Salt Lake City, finally the NJ after it is built - but knowing that I may not be part of the NJ scene, will I get to see Him as soon as many others will have the opportunity to.  Here is a song that reminds me of Him.  My wife is batting down tears as she watches the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NoxhsH8rE&list=PL01D30D16F2CF5988&index=16

I have been given NO more beyond what this phase of my life holds - other than I will visit every temple on the face of the earth if I endure faithful to the end.  I assume there is millennial glory and promise somewhere in there.  I was given one other thing - but I will not share that here.  It is too over the top for even the Wood Zone.

Other than that, it is a wall, that I have no glimpse beyond.  So, it will be fun to see where this adventure leads my wife and I and the children that are along for this ride.  I was driving in to Cardston to fill my fuel cans up (Premium fuel mostly has no Ethanol in it - best for long-term storage and not as hard on the seals of the smaller motors like generators, chain saws, etc) and talking with my daughter about this.  Again after reading Zecharia last night, I was given that there will be a 2/3 die-off over there in Jerusalem and this will be the case, as well in the land of the NJ.  Much of this will be of the men - but I assured her that by the time she reaches marriage age, that the resurrection will be well under way and there will be a glut of war-aged men who gave it all and will need brides.  I am trying not to traumatize her with facts - but to let her know that things will be different in her reality than they were in mine. 

The landscape of the future is changing drastically and quickly as the winds of time reach gale force.  There is no going back.  We read Ether 15 tonight - and the path we are on is a fatal one for those who have shunned and rejected the truth and the Spirit of the Lord.  Again, there is no going back once a line has been crossed over.

THANKFULLY, I know that my Redeemer lives!  So regardless of how the chips fall, it will all work out to His good!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post brother and one full of hope. Thank you for sharing that these promises exist for truly our God is a God of Truth and cannot lie! Hope you achieve all that is promised!

    I didn't know where to put this on here BUT the Lord spoke to me most vividly in a dream this early morning. It was like an "announcement" that I cannot ignore.

    I was shown what looked like a cream/granite speckled parchment. There were words written on it. It said the Jews in mulititudes are dreaming dreams and visions calling them home. "Making Aliyah" is what the dream spoke of. In Hebrew it means returning to the Homeland to stay forever. I was impressed that we need to help them and when I woke up I asked "how?". I was so overcome from the reality of the dream I had to get up and was so worked up by it!

    I was reminded of the Rabbi who is doing all he can to help the jewish refugees returning to Israel. I was shown how I've been throwing the mailers asking for help in the trash. I was told his work is real and good. Here is the link to the site.

    http://www.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/USENG_homenew

    I think in our arrogance we think as a Church we have sole claim on the scripture:

    And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

    And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: (Acts 2:17)

    NO WE DON'T. I was told this and impressed that we are to follow the Lord's admonition in the Book of Mormon to "reclaim them" (the Jews). And have we truly thanked Him and them for the Torah? The 5 books of Moses (Genesis-Deuteronomy) that were given to Moses from the Lord Himself.

    For my part, I plan to donate to this good Rabbi's efforts for the Lord has said of Israel from Genesis 12:3

    And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

    And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

    I plan to ask all who FaceBook (I don't) to post this site and challenge them to donate at least $1 or whatever they can and spread the news to help.

    Because at some point these are the ones who will CONFESS and BELIEVE that Jesus is the Christ when they question Him about the wounds in His hands. They will then no longer believe the foolish traditions of their fathers who have denied the Messiah for so long. And like the Lamanites of old, when they know truth, they will never depart from it as long as they live.

    I testify to the truthfulness of this dream and that it came from God. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

    And seriously? We Americans are FRIENDS of Israel. They are our brothers and sisters fighting for their lives over there. And who would turn down a blessing from the Almighty God for $1?



    ReplyDelete
  2. Scoot over IRAQ's better half....WAHHHH!!!! Hand me a Kleenex!

    ReplyDelete