THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

FOR THOSE WHO LOVE SOMEONE STRUGGLING WITH MENTAL ILLNESS

This fellow made the vid on Emma Smith's last dream.  It was powerful - that video affected me deeply in my feelings for Emma.  I used to hold some level of disdain for her.  Now I do not.

The videographer has struggled with depression.  If you have someone whom you love that does, this is a good video to watch:

 
This video is timely.

1 comment:

  1. My mother's sister is 65. Her husband of 24 years left her for another woman. Her world is completely turned upside down. They are divorced now. She just had to sell her beautiful home and move in with her daughter. She can't find a job. Not that she's not smart and accomplished, she most certainly is. It's her age. She feels like she is nothing and has nothing. She feels hopeless for the future and speaks of "not wanting to be in this ol' world anymore." She cries basically all the time and has collapsed into a heap of depression. She is on medications to help her cope. She either sits and stares through you or cries.

    It's like no one can get through to her to help her feel better. She won't see a therapist. I'm so afraid I'm going to get a phone call that she's committed suicide. Her heart is so broken.

    Yes, she believes in God but I don't think she can see him through the darkness. Her name is Mary Catherine. Please pray for her.

    Thanks for the video IRAQ. It helped me to see that all of us can follow the example of the Master and sit on the bench with His Spirit upon us to help others.

    ReplyDelete