THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

HOLY CARP - SOMETHING IS FISHY IN SYRIA - IRANIAN TROOPS!

Wow - 10,000 coming in to aid Russian troops in an Aleppo offensive in support of Syrian forces.

As the old saying goes in the ME; the enemy of my enemy is my friend.....  Iran hates the House of Saud and their brand of Islam.....  They also are not big fans of Syria and their brand of Islam.  But, the hatred of Saudi Arabia is greater of that than for the Syrians (and Iran is grateful to Russia for running our embargo against them), so the boys are back in town.....  The only thing I would like to know is how they got them thru Iraq - unless they flew them in.  And even then - I would not want to be flying over any of that airspace!  Any of it!

Here is the article:

http://news.sky.com/story/1569085/iranian-troops-in-syria-for-aleppo-offensive

2 comments:

  1. Also Cubans to drive Syrian armor. I imagine Israel is feeling a bit queasy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.


    "baruch haba b'shem Adonai" (Hebrew for Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord (barook ha ba beh-shem ah-doe-nigh)

    ReplyDelete