THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 12, 2015

CANTO DELLA TERRA - SONG OF THE EARTH

I love this song.  After we lost our son to SIDS almost 14 years ago, my lead at work lent me this CD and I used to play this over and over, belting it out as loud as I could - almost going hoarse a few times.  The range is just a little high for me.  I am not sure why she gave it to us, but the whole CD was salve for the gaping wounds in our hearts.

I picture singing stuff like this in heavenly choirs where we can praise our God.  I look forward to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmWvdrdm7VE&index=22&list=PL6B5F0929EE032DA9

This song was also one of our favorites that helped us get through, from the City of Angels soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opeoZUHQfvk

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful music. You know what else was NORMAL for Jesus to do that is definitely ABNORMAL for us?

    https://youtu.be/o_4LpZgm2nw LDS Video "Jesus and the Widow of Nain"

    Jesus saw her from a distance and went to her. He told her to stop crying! "Weep NOT!" How many of you would advise such a thing to a mother who just lost her son?

    JESUS WOULD AND DID!

    He touched the body of the young man, which in that time was a NO NO. It supposedly rendered you unclean according to the law and affected temple attendance until proper cleansing took place. THEN.........THEN.......He said to the young man basically, "GET UP!"

    And he did! THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!! WOO HOO! ISN'T THIS GLORIOUS? IT REALLY HAPPENED!

    Your little boy could already have been told to "Get up!" IRAQ! I wouldn't be surprised.

    I imagine one day you'll just about be overcome by enemies waiting for that final death blow only to see a bright light and then nothing but silence. When you raise your head to look about, baffled to realize you're still alive, you may see this....a young man in glorious armor of Light who is strangely familiar. Your enemies lie scattered on the ground. The young man says to you, "GET UP DAD! I've been sent with the power and authority of Jesus Christ to translate you. There's work to be done Dad. I need your help Dad. GET UP!"

    ReplyDelete