THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

SARAH MENET AND IRAN TEST-FIRING A GUIDED MISSILE

Folks, in order for Iran to successfully put a nuke into Tel Aviv from Libya, they will have to have a guided unit.  This requires sophisticated servos and gimbals that allow the thrust cones at the tip of the rocket motors to vary their thrust angles and steer the rocket.  This is not an easy thing to do from an engineering standpoint, when you are an embargoed country.

Apparently, they have done this.  Now they have staged missiles which allow for increased range and, to make things worse - they can steer these babies...... Nice work, bama.....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/11/iran-reportedly-test-fires-new-long-range-ballistic-missile/?intcmp=hplnws

Enjoy your fiery future, everyone!

According to Menet, after that nuke hits Israel, everyone gets in on the action and starts lobbing missiles.  This is why I keep my nose to the ground.  I am over in target-rich Seattle much of the time and I can at least make a mad dash for the border before it closes when martial law is declared.  From there, I can go east to Cardston.  If not, I get to join my son in an awesome place and my wife will have one less place to set at the table....  Nice, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment