THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

INTERESTING COMMENTARY ON A COLLAPSE

If you have read my blog piece on the 777 prophecy (crash in SFO on 7/7/13) with the two year window, then the date within 7/8/15 of the stock market being jolted and the market closed for 4 hours is quite interesting.

This is the first time I am hearing it.  I was in a news blackout in Glacier NP and fighting off the grizzlies.  It was a miracle that I had cell coverage and was getting news from people coming into the campground that had been in touch with civilization.

Interesting.  I had no idea.  Though it was a day off, timing is always difficult.

Here is the information that surprised me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1I5QY_F1z0

Here was my original call on the 2015 crash related to the 777:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-sign-of-crash-of-our-economy-and.html

Soon, the proof will be found in the pudding.  Supposedly in the next couple of weeks - we are close.  I simply do not know for sure - but it seems as if everyone is screaming out on this collapse.  I have never seen things so lit up on a topic.

3 comments:

  1. Making the list............
    Greece - Defaulted on their debt
    Puerto Rico - Defaulted on their debt
    China - devalued the yuan - three days in a row

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pseudo-nitzschia look it up.... fits Revelations 16. (turning sea to blood that kills everything)... Huge huge bloom happening right now that closed down crabbing and clamming a few months back. We live a few minute walk to the beach, and cannot walk a straight line to the water without finding 4-10 dead sea birds. That algae is said to be killing whales, seals, birds.... and poisoning what is left to make it harmful for humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget Mexico - they are near ready to default as well! The US will default after Mexico goes down...possibly.

    ReplyDelete