THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

WOW - CAN YOU SAY BLOODLUSTING?

Not exactly sure what the sandscribbling says - but this is ridiculous.  They obviously spent some money on putting this together to get young radicalized muslims ready to go kick some butt.

And we all know it is just a matter of time.  Little problem is:  they never got the memo that God is firmly with those who have chosen to follow Him - not the cheap look-alike knockoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hFUuGFr_rao

Sorry, folks.  Wrong side of the fight.

On a related note - and one that shows that God does love and has a plan for all His children.  I ran into a gal at the Distribution Center who is LDS, but married to a non-member who is from Iran.  Apparently a nice fellow - but he has not joined the church in their nearly 30 years of marriage.

She said that her husband agreed to go to a conference where an LDS-Iranian spoke.  Apparently, the entire Book of Mormon has not been translated into Farsi.  Just a portion of it.  The speaker said that he was approached by a gal who was a daughter of a higher-up muckey-muck in Iran who was part of a group studying all world religions.  She asked about some literature from the Mormons.  He gave her the copy in Farsi.  They digested it and came back and asked for a copy in English (so they could study the rest of it).  She came back several months later with the rest of the translation completed by her study group.  I cannot remember if I was told they were baptized, or not.  But that completed transcript was turned over to the Church and they formed a committee to finish it to our standards and to polish up the translation (as required).

Back in 1991, after my mission, when I heard Cleon Skousen speak about how the nations who have gathered against Jerusalem will be converted almost on the spot when they see the Savior of the Jewish nation, the Spirit spoke to me that this is how it would be.  So, the Lord has put in place the groundwork for that conversion of that people are clearly the children of Abraham - but who are blinded with hatred and a bloodlust against Israel.  The remnant of that people will be gathered in as part of that covenant made so long ago.

I do not despise muslims - I simply despise those whose stated goal it is to wipe Israel off the map.  Same thing with homosexuals.  I simply do not despise them - so long as it is not their goal to destroy marriage/my religion - nor to destroy the innocence of children, etc.  I feel much like Moroni in that I have no problem with them so long as they covenant to go their way and not mess with what is sacred and dear to me or to God's plan.  If they choose anything other than that, then I will give them every chance to change that attitude before they are mowed down and throw to the curb.

I have many people who are shocked with how I speak - that I am way too forward.  Sorry - but I am not as naive as most.  I believe that once someone has the spirit of the d'evil about them, they begin to hate what is good and right.  The end game is the destruction of God's plan down to and including the killing of innocent women and children and including abortion.  The finality of their plan is to completely wipe those people and their ways right out of existence (can you say genocide??).  The Book of Mormon documents it quite clearly.  That is our future (or some portion of it), if we choose not to rise up first verbally and then physically to oppose it.  I am always taken aback when I read dreams/visions/NDEs and they most all talk of the absence of the men/young men.  They will be out fighting for their wives/families/homes (tents)/religion/principles of Godly governance against the low-life thugs that would attempt to deprive them of that right and privilege.  So, for the few who gasp at what I have to say, please do not lecture me - for you will soon see the method to my madness when your fair ones are slain.  I have seen it in my mind's eye - and it will be a sad day for many.

I always say, you can talk up now (in a regular voice) or shout later as your voices are drowned out by the blade of the sword or by guillotine, etc.  This is why I am so outspoken.  The more people are awoken - the sooner we can present a solid pushback to the forces of tyranny.  Where there is a united front, they will leave and focus on weaker areas until the people are united enough to have God finally come to their defense.

God will only provide security to a Zion people - all other attempts will fail as they found out in 589BC and 70AD.  The Temples will only provide protection to a Zion people - none else.

1 comment:

  1. We are feeling constant hatred where we are living now, seemingly from all directions. And for what? Upholding law, both civil and Gospel, setting our boundaries based upon them, and speaking out in defense of those civil, Gospel and personal boundaries. We are flabbergasted. If they hate and despise us, it means they hate and despise the truth.

    ReplyDelete