THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CACHE VALLEY IS CACHING FOOD.....

Just got this report on FB from boots on the ground:
I just left the Logan Cannery. They said, that this week, as soon as the trucks come in, they sell out of food. Miraculously, and unexpectedly today, they received some personal water filter bottles and replacement filters. If you want some, please drive there now. Entire wards were previously buying them, and cleaned them out. They are now saying if you want any, you will need to personally go in and pick them up. Please hurry if you want the filters. They said the manufacture can't keep up, so if and when they get more, is unknown.

I have several family members there - many who simply are asleep.  I am hoping for the best.  I think people are finally being jolted awake with the stock market stuff, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I was in there yesterday getting some storage. One of the workers, a Sister missionary, said earlier yesterday morning is the busiest she has ever seen it. Recently, I know of many people who have all independently had inspiration or revelation to step up their preparation (even those who haven't ready VOG or Julie Rowe books).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ogden cannery is out of many items including prepacked rice, red wheat, carrots, onions, and potato flakes. The Layton cannery is out of many of the same items. They told me to come back a few days later and they would be restocked. When I returned there was a note on the white board saying that those items were back ordered with the supplier and they were still unavailable. These canneries are not equipped to handle many customers at a time. If you need food, now is a good time to get it done. A volunteer told me that business has tripled since last year.

    ReplyDelete