THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

RABBI JONATHAN CAHN UNHINGED - MYSTERIES ARE REVEALED

This is God's word of judgment on America.  This is coming from the Mark Biltz congregation in Bonney Lake, WA.  Mark was the guy who came up with the whole blood moon thing.

I have never heard more damning evidence against this nation.  Brother Cahn speaks openly and against this nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnwP0VZUaAM

This is a must-watch.  It is long, but I promise you will not be the same after hearing it.

1 comment:

  1. After the last one I just watched that you posted, I'm definitely diving back in for more! I just noticed one where he addressed the UN in April, 2015. I haven't listened to that one either.

    Here is a 5 minute video re-enactment of "Miracle at Golan Heights". Israeli soldiers stumbled into a mine field at night. They began using their training to scrape their way through it. THEN a MIGHTY WIND CAME! It blew away the sand and exposed the land mines. They then, by the light of the moon, stood up and walked out of it! Gives me chills!!

    https://youtu.be/HNXwhv8Mooo Miracle at Golan Heights: True Story


    https://youtu.be/ki9BxncVMZI

    Oh and this one!!!! 26 minutes of AWESOME of the Miracle that is ISRAEL! This video says to Israel's enemies, "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST GOD, NOT THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL! LOOK AT HOW HE PROTECTS US! LOOK AT HOW YOUR MISSILES END UP IN FIELDS AND YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATION EXCEPT TO SAY, "IT SEEMS AS IF YOU ARE SUPPORTED BY THE HAND OF A GOD!"

    And what was written on the paper the Israeli general put in the Wailing Wall at the end of the 6 Day War is priceless! I won't spoil it for you.

    The rest of the middle east is the land of "DUH" I swear.

    ReplyDelete