THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AMAZING FOOTAGE OF TORNADO HITTING TEMPLE SQUARE


I remember this happening 16 years ago.

At the time, I felt it had significance.  Still not exactly sure what, but it had significance.  Just as the visit by BHO to Temple Mount (Jerusalem) on March 22, 2013 did.

This must have been amazing to be in.  Turn the sound down if the prospect of Saints nearly using God's name in vain on the temple steps is disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UhigIe6kzS4

Here is an overview video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDy6iYDY5oo&feature=player_detailpage 

It took out the Delta Center that hosts Sunday games in an area that should know better, it took out a few trees around the SL Temple and tore up a bunch at the capitol building.  It took out City Creek park which is famous for gay cruising (previous blog post) and then went into the upper alphabet streets where many rainbow people live (prophecy about SLC being classed among the wicked cities of the world, yada, yada).

Still do not know the exact implication of this - but I feel it's occurrence/timing/location was significant.

2 comments:

  1. Look at D and C 112:24-25. Perhaps it refers to a duel prophecy but I think a whirlwind hitting Temple Square is at least a partial fulfillment of this scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day very well, mainly because it was the day of a solar eclipse in Spain. We were heckled all day long by the youth in the city I was serving in because some whack job said that Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses (we're the same to them) connected that solar eclipse with something Nostradamus had said about the end of the world. Weird.

    I was very surprised, however, when my companion got a letter from his family about a week later telling him about the tornado in Salt Lake. Tornadoes are fairly common where I'm from, but it was crazy hearing about one hitting Salt Lake, especially on a day that was already hyped up, though falsely.

    ReplyDelete