THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

RABBI JONATHAN CAHN - FOOD, WATER AND GEAR; HE GOES PREPPER ON US

Folks - this is a somber man who senses we are about to pass through extreme times because we have crossed the line too many times.  We have insulted in no small way, those who shepherded us as a nation and we would not repent and turn from our wickedness.

I would not discount this counsel and warning.  He knows the OT patterns and they are all lining up with what we are doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SgYZlPAJHv0

On another note:

When I used language such as "faggery" in a previous post, I was not pulling punches.  Those people in power in England (just as they are here), were abusing little boys and destroying their lives and then using their power to cover it up.  The very God of this world, even Jesus Christ, who is filled with compassion for all creatures and men and women said that it would be better that a millstone were hanged about the neck of one who offends in much less of a way than this.  That they had NEVER been born.  These sickos want to reduce the age of consent to 4 years of age.  I was surprised that the 60 Mins reporter did not do a rambo on him.  Heaven knows I wanted to.

I, too am a victim by virtue of being married to an abuse survivor - and I have made the comment to many who know me, that it would be easier by at least a factor of 5 times to deal with the loss of a child that we both went through, than to deal with the emotional horror that abuse brings into the life of a survivor - and often, their spouses and families.

Let me be VERY clear when I say that "faggery" is not STRONG enough to describe these sick and twisted individuals who want to strip the innocence from a helpless child.  There is no punishment strong enough (at least in my capacity to understand the depth and scope of hell) for those who perpetrate this stuff.  Our prisons are filled with people affected by this stuff.  In fact, if they find out that you are a "perp" in prison, you usually do not last to see your first parole hearing because they will savagely beat and kill you.  The animals in there understand the effects of that act in their lives and move to do what the courts and justice system will not do.

For those who might have been born as a hermaphrodite, etc and struggle with SSA - I have compassion.  That would bring it's own horrors, I would guess.  We need the Lord to come quickly and set things straight once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment