THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

THE LEAST RELIGIOUS CITIES IN AMERICA - PLACES TO AVOID

This list compiled by Glenn Beck.

I have to agree.  Portland will be wasted by a massive wave coming off the Pacific (not very pacific of it, eh??).  Seattle's old church buildings have been turned into other uses (most of them).  There is an anemic ward or two left from the hardy (or foolish) few who are at the UW for college and other pursuits, but Seattle is mostly washed out and I doubt there will be a revival there like there has been in places like Palmyra, NY, etc.

Here is the list:

http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/08/11/glenns-list-of-cities-to-avoid-like-the-plague-when-things-go-bad/

Time to flee?  For me and mine.  Yep.  Each person has to decide for themselves what is best.  If you are in one of these places and do not see a problem, then most likely, you are part of the problem.....  It is really simple.

4 comments:

  1. I get what he's saying, but I think he's missing something by only focusing on the least religious cities. I'm not sure that those who proclaim to be religious and consider themselves righteous but in reality are not, will be any better off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly disagree with your opinion that it is time to flee. I live south of Seattle, within the Puget Sound region and I can testify that the work is progressing here. Members are referring people to missionaries so frequently that the missionaries no longer go door to door, we are working on bringing the fallen back to the fold, and we are seeing some good results.

    We will be told when to suspend our efforts and flee to safer places. When the warning comes we will go, and I have heard from some who have been prompted to leave already, but until we have word from the Holy Ghost or church leaders the rest of us should do our part to hasten the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with making a list of places to avoid. If God tells you to stay or flee somewhere you listen. If he tells you to stay somewhere on that list you have to have faith in Him.

    ReplyDelete