THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE SIGN OF THE CRASH OF OUR ECONOMY - AND WINDOWS INTO THE FUTURE

With people that I am close to, I have listed the number of times I have given windows of things happening and there is usually a sign involved.

Around 2007 or 2008, after I digested that the first crash was not the worst economic crash we would see, I began to feel after the Lord for direction and settled on what I was told as from the Lord.  I was told this:  The company I worked for, would not make it to its 100 year anniversary.  I began to make selective comments to co-workers, etc.

I began to share my impressions with a co-worker that I consider my favorite person in the whole world.  At the time I became aware of this man, I was in another part of one of the world's biggest building (by volume) - and was told (through whisperings of the Spirit) that I would work with him one day.  There was a major snafu by another co-worker that almost got me fired (I was falsely accused of "INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR") but it resulted in this man being sent to my group to back-fill the person who left as a result of this false allegation.  This friend of mine was sent to me to help me understand more of the Jewish calendar and to understand that we have to tie ourselves to God's calendar when considering the events of this world - and not to a Julian/manmade falsification of the true way that has been lost.  He is a Jewish Rabbi - and this knowledge that I gleaned from him has been key in developing and shaping the info and how I perceive the winding up work the Lord still has to do for the House of Israel.

I also told him after he arrived that one day, he would become a manager, although he had been a rank and file like myself for 25 years with not so much as a hint from his career record that he would one day head in that direction.  One year ago, he left my side as a rank and file engineer in our corps.  Today, one year later, he is director of engineering over four divisions (hundreds of employees) of a supplier to our company.  His rise has been stunning and meteoric.  Meanwhile, my career is on life support, as I told my wife it would be in 2014 as cuts are being made slowly in the ranks.  It is God's will - and I accept it.  I know what is coming - and I do not want to be tempted beyond what I am able with either wealth or power (of the worldly kind).

In 2012, I told my friend that the company would not make it to our 100 year anniversary in 2016, due to a general economic collapse (not due to bad products or services).  I told him that the sign that this (amazing thing - as we share a projected 20 Trillion market - over 20 years - with Airbus) and that an airplane that we had both worked on factory engineering issues and that I had flight tested a stretch model of in 1997, would crash within a two year window of that economic collapse.  I furthermore said that this would be the first crash of that plane in its history that involved a total hull loss and I also said that it would be the first to involve a loss of life.

Why do I no longer give exact dates of what will happen (other than the coming of Jesus to Jerusalem)?  Because there is agency involved in everything and the three elements that make up a prophecy; location, time and the event itself, cannot be nailed down definitively.  IE; you will NEVER find a single prophecy in scripture that definitively nails all three down and is published (see previous post on the Heisenberg principle).  If you do find someone claiming all three, you have a false prophet on your hands.  However, something as big as the coming to Jerusalem will be nailed down with so many statements about the timing, that when you crunch them all like Dewey Bruton did, you can reasonably arrive at a date (hypothesis) and then wait from the time it was launched (in the case of Dewey; 2005) and see if the hypothesis bears fruit.  On Oct 9th, 2009 and March 22, 2013, fruit was remarkably borne of that witness.  To the point, that I am willing to, statistically speaking, go out on a limb and say with some high degree of confidence that the date of the big one is Oct 16th, 2016 when Christ comes to Jerusalem.  I would then make further statements that, according to that timeline, we would begin to tangle with the Russians in the spring of 2014 and then get hit with nukes and they would begin to re-assert themselves on the former E-bloc by the end of 2014 as the US was involved in insane chaos and self-destruction (thus the reason I am moving to my safe place - and suggest others to immediately do the same, if not there already).

So, I read The Harbinger by Rabbi Cahn and he affirmed a collapse by 2015 in his book based on some uncanny info.  Back to my former co-worker:  I told him in 2012 that, because my company "lives by the numbers, they shall die by the numbers".  This was in reference to the occultic BS that they subscribed to that 7s or 8s are lucky - to the point that a rollout of a new product occurred on July 8th, 2007 even though the product that was rolled out was largely plywood and cardboard and some carbon fiber.  Looked great - but like so many executives that conceived it, it was nothing more than a stuffed shirt.....  That rollout rang hollow to most who knew exactly what was going on.

So, on July 7th, 2013 Korean time (that is 7 7 13), a Korean Asiana jet slammed into the seawall resulting in the complete hull loss (no salvage of anything possible) and three lives were snuffed out as they were tossed out the rear of the fuselage as the tail was ripped clean off the airplane.

A statement was given, a window given for its fulfillment after the sign, and we have around one year (until 7/7/15) until the window I was given and the associated sign, is fulfilled.  How soon in reality?  To know that with any degree of confidence, I would have to crunch everything else on the blog, sort it, and order it in the best possible fashion in order to come up with a reasonable timeline.  I have done that in a previous post.  I am confident the economy will not crash ON 7/7/15 - but indeed much sooner.  In the case of calling the time a death in our family would occur, I was off by four days over a period of 10 years.  With the call of the Sept 11 attacks, I gave a 6 month window and it happened six weeks later.  After my kid died, I told my Mom she was next (in our family), even though her health was better than it had ever been in recent memory at the time, and she had less than six months, so she needed to "get ready".  She was gone almost to the day six months later.

So what I am saying by this, is that the windows have been reasonably loose (not telling my mom, as a 70 year old woman, that she would be dead within the next 100 years), but they have been accurate.  The collapse will occur within 54 weeks from now.  Simple as that.  If I were a betting man, I would put it within the next 6 to 12 weeks and not closer to the end of the window that was given.  There are many others that are coming due, as well including the HAFB nuke with the chicken sign (earlier post).  It is the convergence of all of this that gives me the courage to leave a six figure job and run for the hills with no job in the wings and little to speak of in terms of back-up plans.....  Truly not my style - but I am going with it anyway.

So, there you have it.

Here is an article talking about the plane crash that got me thinking on that statement again:

   http://www.king5.com/news/aerospace/NTSB-Asiana-777-crash-report-264399291.html

Here is an animation and video of the event that went wrong:

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8MFPSfGoT1U


1 comment:

  1. None of this is new, but this time when I read it, I got such a sad feeling. I have family in Ogden - I'm scared for them. I've got family that doesnt' worry about what is coming. I feel lonely.

    ReplyDelete