THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

HOMOSEXUALS IN PLACES OF POWER - IN THE USA AND IN THE UK

I drove past Sandusky, OH and Sandusky, PA and could not help to think of the turds in power in the USA who used the boys that Sandusky rounded up through his "charity" at Penn State.  The rich and powerful in DC all operate in these circles and are the reason that ridiculous policies are put in place while the average voter is appalled.  Every man "knew" his brother......  Totally faggery - and they run the show.

Folks, this is not just a problem here in the USA.  It is a problem in every country under heaven - and the reason that the world will be nearly utterly wasted at His coming in power and glory.

This 60 Minutes video is sickening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HKdMr1VvpaM

6 comments:

  1. IRAQ, I generally enjoy most of your posts and have visited your blog several times over the past few months. I have found many of your posts to be uplifting and insightful. However it is disturbing how you lump those with same sex attraction in with child rapists. This is far from the truth. There are many leaders in the world, many LDS members who hold callings that have same sex attractions that I am sure Jesus would call the salt of the earth. I don't know if this was what you intended to convey when writing this post, but I would suggest that you rethink your post in a way that is less offensive and possibly stay away from hateful words such as "faggery". That word is just uncalled for. I really wasn't inspired from this post. I felt a deeper concern for the writer who penned it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Previous commenter. It is fact within crime statistics that pedeophilla runs rampant in homosexual demographics.

      Delete
    2. I completely agree with you. Iraq has so much good information and then he blows it with disgusting, hateful wording. I know Jesus Christ would not use those words. It's not our place to condemn with nasty slurs.

      Delete
    3. "Hateful" is such an over-used word in our society. It pretty much doesn't mean anything anymore.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the lecture on Iraq's word choice, but I don't come here for a spiritual uplift or to be reminded that there might be normal (?) homosexuals with callings in the church. I come here to get the skinny on who the guilty parties are regarding the destruction of this great nation, and some insight on how fast it's falling, and to read Iraq's witty rants. So if "faggery" offends you, let's go with "faggotry," because that's an actual word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is absolutely horrible and hard to watch. The world is even worse than I had imagined. I pray Christ speeds up his coming!

    ReplyDelete