THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

JESUS CHRIST AS THE GREAT HIGH PRIEST

Saving for later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T6h2KhLtFAg

It looks awesome!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU IRAQ! After some of the other posts that have made me sad or depressed, THIS ONE was filled with the Light of the Spirit! It is so beautiful and made my heart burn and love our Savior, Jesus Christ even more!

    And then after this video I watched the next one that came up of the old man dying and his last words were his NDE being shown Hell by his guardian angel and telling us to choose Jesus Christ before it's to late. He is very humble and with all of the waning energy he has left, he uses it to testify of Jesus Christ. It's very touching.

    Thank you again for this wonderful post. It really brought me closer to the Savior and brought again to my attention His power and authority that must be revered and respected. My spirit literally was bowing before Him and it felt right and it felt good!

    ReplyDelete