THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

STOCK MARKET DEFAULTS, OH MY!

Wow - this is just lovely stuff....

How come this isn't plastered all over the MSM?

   http://www.infowars.com/23-nations-around-the-world-where-stock-market-crashes-are-already-happening/

Our "free press" is dead on arrival.  Too busy reporting on the Kardtrashianz and the wHollyweird freak show to get something out there people can use.  I just had a naysayer or two come up to me today and tell me they are finally convinced that something bad is going to happen and that they are pulling out of the stock market by the end of this month until things go one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. The stock market crashing isn't the same as the dollar collapsing which is much worse. A worthless dollar means NO money to pay anyone for anything.

    Now...here's one thing that we can take to the bank (no pun intended). President George Albert Smith:

    Saw WW3

    We are attacked by Russia unprovoked on a holiday.

    This attack will occur at the end of the 2nd term of a president of "Greek Extraction" after a new president is elected (2016) but doesn't yet take office (January 2017)

    "Greek extraction" was used in the 1940's to describe black people as well.

    The two holidays in question are Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Which one?)
    If I had to guess, it would be Christmas when MORE military are on leave to visit family and we are VERY distracted in the holiday season.

    He said, people will die by the millions and "drop like flies". (plague perhaps? nuclear holocaust?) Whatever, it's BAD!

    Now, before this, others feel strongly that in the Spring of 2016 the invitation to gather out will take place before the first plague in July is released, followed by the dollar collapsing in the Fall, and the major earthquakes that hit UT first.

    "The King is in the Field"! That's Hebrew because this month is Elul. A time to reflect upon our moral standing before God, forgive offenses, REPENT before September 23rd, the Day of Atonement, when the Book of Life is closed. The King comes to the field to draw close to the servants as a merciful friend. Go to Him, rejoice in Him, and plead with Him for mercy before He returns to the seat of judgment.

    Now.....go to Section 88 and see if your mouth drops open.....

    51 Behold, I will liken these kingdoms unto a man having a field, and he sent forth his servants into the field to dig in the field.

    52 And he said unto the first: Go ye and labor in the field, and in the first hour I will come unto you, and ye shall behold the joy of my countenance.

    53 And he said unto the second: Go ye also into the field, and in the second hour I will visit you with the joy of my countenance.

    54 And also unto the third, saying: I will visit you;

    55 And unto the fourth, and so on unto the twelfth.

    56 And the lord of the field went unto the first in the first hour, and tarried with him all that hour, and he was made glad with the light of the countenance of his lord.

    57 And then he withdrew from the first that he might visit the second also, and the third, and the fourth, and so on unto the twelfth.

    58 And thus they all received the light of the countenance of their lord, every man in his hour, and in his time, and in his season—

    59 Beginning at the first, and so on unto the last, and from the last unto the first, and from the first unto the last;

    60 Every man in his own order, until his hour was finished, even according as his lord had commanded him, that his lord might be glorified in him, and he in his lord, that they all might be glorified.

    61 Therefore, unto this parable I will liken all these kingdoms, and the inhabitants thereof—every kingdom in its hour, and in its time, and in its season, even according to the decree which God hath made.

    62 And again, verily I say unto you, my friends, I leave these sayings with you to ponder in your hearts, with this commandment which I give unto you, that ye shall call upon me while I am near—

    63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.


    Reading that section again made my bones quake. THE KING IS IN THE FIELD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete