THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

THE VEXING VIXEN OF THE VIX

I went to lunch with my "rainman" friend Howard.  He is an aerospace guy with an MBA and really ought to be running a division of this company.  He sees the big picture and can wrap his mind around a lot of data and come up with an encompassing solution.

I asked him about what is going on in the markets after telling him a little about the schemitah phenom.  He said that he knew the correction was coming because of what was going on with the VIX (the insurance that brokers buy to protect their portfolios from damaging loss).  If you seen activity on this indicator, you know something big is coming.  Here is a chart of the latest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIX#/media/File:VIX.png

It shows a REALLY nice spike in 1987 on that schemitah year.  Again, it showed big (lots of volatility) in the 2001 schemitah year and again in 2008, there was a nice spike.

Here is what the markets did in 2001 and 2008.  Imagine the plunge that is coming in 2015.....
That plunge I like to call the "Schemitah hitting the fan".....  Can I TM that one?:


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Or you'll cry cuz that is how they treat us Like we're THOOPID!

    My daughter sent me a cartoon of the modern day Titanic going down, and people floating in the water all with smartphones taking pictures! Guess that's where we are as a country in a lot of respects............sigh.

    I know someone too who lives, eats, breathes Wall St. NOT normal and a MAJOR correction is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete