THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, August 17, 2015

UNDERGROUND STORAGE/BASES ARE FOR REALZ - INDEPENDENCE MISSOURI

Here is a video of what I am talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyfz90K6yKo&feature=player_detailpage#t=258

We saw this on our way past a bluff on the south side of the Missouri River as we headed south from Liberty, MO to Independence, MO.  I was so shocked to see, we went back to snap pics after visiting the "center stake" of Zion.

I felt the Spirit so strongly at the Visitors' Center there in Independence as Sister Larsen presented a quick message and shared her testimony to us right before closing.  We met so many wonderful Sister missionaries in the Church historical sites who are the hope of Zion in the near future.  A great force for good is coming together to take us into the Millennium as wonderful young Elders and Sisters return home to begin Zion homes and raise the first generation of unsullied (no tv, electronic games, etc) children.

Most of these caverns appear to have been carved out as they removed the limestone layer (Calcium Cabonate - CaC03) below ground level for use in cement and other industrial/chemical uses.  They are temperature-controlled and would be perfect for so many uses when the ceilings are lined with a steel mesh and then shot-creted with a special water-proof cement.

If these are the caves that the elite are planning on fleeing to as they hide in the dens of the rocks, they will be drowned in doing so since they are under the 2200 foot level required for safety when the oceans begin to heave themselves when the celestial body returns (recent previous post).

Not sure if this is related (or even if these reports are for real of underground highway systems; it seems to be a little impossible, though I have heard enough rumblings that I have to begin to wonder....) - something snagged off of FB:

"I saw this on a Non LDS site, but wanted to share. I thought it was interesting that in "Visions of Glory", Spencer talks about military wearing light blue helmets with an international insignia on them.
Here is the post:
I was ask not to ever mention the last name of an old friend who shared some info with me. He left the military last September after 20 years as a Army Ranger.
I will refer to him as Bobby.
Bobby contacted me last fall after being out of touch for many years.
He informed me that He had been transferred to Missouri. I said "Fort Leonard Wood?" Bobby replied "No, Christian County" I told him that as far as I knew there were no basis in Christian County to which he replied "correct" he would not say more.
Bobby told me that he was called to a meeting at the Pentagon, before attending this meeting he had to sign a non disclosure which he found odd being with his clearance he had never been required to do so.
Bobby told me that at this meeting were scientist from NASA, high ranking military officials, members of both branches of federal government, DHS and FEMA.
Bobby was a captain in the US Army Rangers. He was informed to be prepared to bug out within 48 hours.
They were informed by NASA that there was a celestial body entering our solar system that would cause great devastation within a year or so. The scientist stated that the gravitational pull of the celestial body would cause problems with our electro magnetic polls which could cause severe weather, titanic plate activity and volcanic activity.
They went on to state that a Secret weapon called HARP had also malfunctioned causing serious atmospheric changes.
They were shown a US map based on scientific data that showed a greatly changed US continent. He said the map showed water covering much of the US coastlines along with most of the central part of the country. Bobby said this map showed most of California through Washington state missing on the west coast, Florida through Georgia and New England on the East coast along with much of Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Illinois in the mid west. They spoke of fault lines which had not been active in thousands of years becoming very active with multiple 8.0+ earthquakes possible and likely. Volcanic activity is also likely to increase including the high possibilities of super volcano activity.
I could see the deep concern in Bobby's eyes as he was recounting the information he had heard.
As Bobby told me of these things I remembered Janet Napalitono (misspelled I'm sure) in her resignation speech saying "our country WOULD be facing a natural disaster and we needed to be prepared.".
He said he received transfer orders to Missouri at the end of the meeting.
His battalion was to leave for Missouri in 72 hours.
Bobby described his convoy traveling to Northern Virginia where they traveled deep into the country near the West Virginia border. They turned off of a country road onto a gravel drive, after a click or two the gravel turned to pavement where they arrived at a checkpoint. After another mile or so the convoy drove into a tunnel in the side of a mountain. Bobby swore that he never saw daylight again until they were in Missouri. Bobby said that the tunnels were hundreds of feet high and there were hubs with multiple roads heading in different directions. Bobby said at these hubs were literal towns with buildings and hundreds of people, all in uniforms.
He told me that he was shocked to learn of the new base he was stationed at. It was underground in Christian County Missouri under what he referred to as " The Castle ". His battalion was assigned to train in US urban riot and terrorist control.
A few weeks later Bobby called again. He told me he was leaving the army which shocked me. He said he would contact me in two weeks.
After a couple of weeks he came by my work and had a long chat with me.
He stated that he quit the Army because they wanted him to sign papers agreeing to use lethal force on US citizens on, on US soil if ordered to! He was also issued two sets of UN blues. "Peacekeeper uniforms"
He told me that there were things that were soon coming that will cause America to be unrecognizable as we now know it."


5 comments:

  1. http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/18/two-undiscovered-planets-earth-solar-system

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you posting something a while back about the man-made caves in Missouri. I should've confirmed that for you. Those caves were developed by Hunt Midwest and here's their website with a few pictures: http://huntmidwest.com/subtropolis-industrial-space-for-lease/. Several decades ago the billionaire Lamar Hunt took a huge interest in Kansas City, and even moved the Dallas Texans, creating the Kansas City Chiefs. Right above those caves is an amusement park, which he developed called Worlds of Fun and a water park called Oceans of Fun. I'd never thought about it before, but maybe there is some "One World" symbolism in that, as each section of the park represents a different part of the world, all contained in one park. Anyway, I was in those caves a few times as a child, maybe about 25 years ago and I was always fascinated by the security at some of the restricted sections. Most of the space that you can see is rented out to businesses for storage and even emergency backup for business continuity purposes (yeah, most prudent businesses would be considered doomsday preppers), but I remember there being some very restricted areas, and as a kid I always wanted to know what was being stored or hidden there.

    Also, I am glad you enjoyed your tour at the Independence Visitor's Center. I took my brother and sister and law through last year and met one of the most amazing sister missionaries I'd ever met. I could tell the entire time that she was struggling a bit as she spoke, as if she had some sort of disability. At the end of our tour as we were all talking she told us her story. As soon as President Monson lowered the missionary ages she immediately began to wonder if she ought to serve a mission. So, she, being from Southern Utah, decided to drive to the St. George Temple to ponder and pray about that decision. However, she never made it to the temple because she was in a horrific car accident, I believe with a semi-truck. She was life-flighted to the nearest hospital, nearly dead and in a coma. However, she awoke from her coma, but was in very bad shape. If I remember right she couldn't speak at all. But gradually she began to improve enough where she could walk again and slowly relearned how to speak. She did decide to serve a mission, and when her stake president set her apart, she was given the promise that as she faithfully served her mission, she would be healed completely. When I met her she had only been out for a month. Several months later I talked with a sister missionary who had served with her, and she reported to me that the improvement in this wonderful sister was absolutely miraculous. She still had some minor issues, but the promised blessing of her stake president was being fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the caves I mentioned are on the North Side of the river and probably aren't he ones you are speaking of. But we have a lot of limestone caves like that near Kansas City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everybody, I just found this! Don't shoot the messenger but it's pretty darned creepy from what I've read so far. Just started learning Hebrew but I know enough that those are Hebrew letters on the very first picture shown. Heh, (H), Jod(Yod or Y), and Dalet (D). Dalet/Daleth means door or doorway.

    I just barely started reading it but find it interesting I stumbled on to it because Jonah's 40 day warning to Ninevah without having to perform any miracles to get the people to repent is VERY intriguing to me. Apparently, something BIG was going to happen in 40 days if the people didn't repent.

    Merits a closer look I think. Thanks for lettin' me post here IRAQ if you the information is worth consideration. God bless all.

    http://www.apocalypse2008-2015.com/Books-DVD/12-5-Month_Apocalypse.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Apparently, this is the home page where the above referenced article came from.

    http://www.apocalypse2008-2015.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete