THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, September 4, 2015

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE JUBILEE IN DIGESTIBLE FORM

My problem is the same as one in a coma - being able to think and hear, but not communicate it to those around me.  I am stunted in my writing - I either ramble on to the point that I lose people, or I am not able to use enough brush strokes to paint a clear picture of what I am trying to get at.  Thus you will see me write several redundant posts hitting it from a different angle until I feel like I got something out that makes sense.  Most of it is my problem - the flowery part of my brain does not work too well and the logic side dominates.  This makes for poor writing attempts.  My dad has the same problem - and oddly, when my son who passed and my mother returned to tell him to move on, his writing ability was mentioned.  He married someone who excels at this - but maybe is not so endowed with the other side of the grey matter?

Someone on a FB group had an epiphany and I think I was able to get it out there in a succinct form:

Indeed it is. 3500 years since the Israelites were released from Egypt and their debts were forgiven. That release happened on the 50th, 50th Jubilee since Adam and Eve were tossed from the Garden of Eden. So, 2500 + 3499 = Jubilee Year beginning this Sept 13th. Christ returns on the 6000th year on the Wedding Feast (Sukkoth) in just about 13 months (End of the 1260 + 30 day period). The end of that year marks the end of an era where the captives are once again released (from the armies of Gog that are set about Jerusalem) and their debts forgiven (picture Christ showing them the marks on the hands, feet and side). When Christ smashes all the armies upon coming and splitting the Mount of Olives, the land will be returned to those to whom it was covenanted. The three purposes of the Jubilee and THE PERFECT Jubilee ending!! I have been raving about this for years now - just trying to get it to make sense to people - because it is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks ______ for your personal revelation.




Thirteen months from now will also mark the time when 70 years have passed since the command went forth to make Israel a nation in 1947. It also marks the time when 50 years have passed since the land was returned to the original owners with the War of 1967. 100 years since the Balfour Declaration in 1917 which allowed the return of the Jews later to their land. Also, 100 years since Lord Allenby rolled in to Jerusalem and kicked the Turks out in WWI. God works on a PERFECT cycle. This is PART of the reason, I say it is either here and now, or never. I do not think this earth has another 50 years in her to get it done. We have crossed too many lines already where there is no going back. In another 50 years, every single God-fearing man and woman would be dead. For this reason, the days will be cut short (in order to have something left to do a great work with in building up the NJ and gathering all the elect in).

3 comments:

  1. I don't see how the second coming could happen in thirteen months and a few days. Isn't there supposed to be a 42 month battle in Israel that happens well before the second coming? We would have to be more than 29 months into that battle for the second coming to be only 13 months away.

    If we consider the claims of Julie Rowe and others (and I know a lot of church members discount those claims) then we have to be more than six years away from the second coming.
    Sosa claims the faithful will be gathered in the spring of 2016.
    Rowe indicates we'll spend two winters camped - that takes us to 2018. Then we will expel the invaders, who will eventually regroup, rearm, train new recruits, and assemble before that 42 month war against Jerusalem can take place.
    With the 3.5 year war in Israel following a 2+ year tribulation in the US which will start in around six months (six years right there). Then we have to account for the time necessary to expel the invaders from North America, and from then until they attack Israel, then the time necessary for events that happen after the battle of Armageddon and before the second coming.

    I would anticipate we are 8 to 10 years away from the grand event, much longer than 13 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this timing is significant, but it may not be the event the author thinks it is... It may be for something very different but nevertheless very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the war in Jerusalem might be a few years from now, but the war in America might be very close. We might have the New Jerusalem already set up by the time the big army of gog surrounds the old Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete