THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 21, 2015

A MOURNING OVER LOSS OF NORMALCY

In a time when I find so many excellent things happening in the world of flight, ground transportation, medicine and so many other areas, it is sad to think that man will throw it all away by following bad principle.

We had it all - and now are blowing those chances we were given.  I suspect that my mourning is in vain - knowing that there are so many other excellent things on the horizon in a Millennial situation.  I guess I would rather move about on the speed of thought and in a perfect world where there is no death, no hate and only those people who love the Lord:

The first spin resistant aircraft to be certified by the FAA

http://iconaircraft.com/news/a5-angle-of-attack-system/

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Beechcraft Starship couldn't be stalled - the canard would stall before the main wing, causing the nose to drop and angle of attack of the main wing to reduce.

    Since a spin is a situation that requires both wings to be stalled, and stalls were almost impossible to enter with the Starship, wouldn't it be the first spin resistant aircraft certified?

    ReplyDelete