THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 28, 2015

THE BREATH OF LIFE - AN ARGUMENT AGAINST ABORTION

I have to warn up front that some of these pictures are too tender for many - but having lost one that came to full term (and still being outraged with the callousness and hellishness of abortion agenda), I have to share.

I dropped my income for various reasons to below the threshold where I pay any federal taxes.  I REFUSE to pay a dime for abortion - so help me God.  I cannot imagine anything more immoral, more cowardly and less godly than this.  It outstrips what the jihadists would do in lobbing off a head in the name of 'god'.  I honestly cannot think of anything more base - even worse than offending the sensibilities of a little one with sexual or physical abuse.

I would guess there are some here who have indulged as the result of immorality - in which case, please, please please get the proper help from the proper authorities to go through the proper (arduous) process in order to obtain relief of conscience and absolution from the ultimate judge of us all.  My worst sin is every bit as bad as someone else's worst sin - so I do not judge, if my intent is to seek soulful relief from the same jar of ointment.  I just simply cannot imagine how someone could get into a frame of mind to go thru with it.

This post is not about abortion - but to point out the loss and tenderness of a couple that just went through this kind of loss.  There was no thought of monetary reward that an abortionist might be interested in.  There is no sense of relief that "the problem" had been taken care of.  Just. pure. grief.  and loss.....  Profound sadness.  I know the loss.  Let us NEVER cease to open our mouths and get the word out against harming the helpless (old or young):

http://www.faithit.com/she-buried-her-baby-but-his-first-and-final-breaths-were-worth-it-to-see-this/#.VgeM1waGboo.facebook

When does the breath of life enter the body?  Probably, it becomes life when there is potential for life when the egg and the sperm meet.  But, my sister came to my dad right before she was born.  She was in her prime in a long flowing white robe - and was sent to re-assure him.  She ended up being the black sheep in the family - and a real pain in the butt to my dad.  So, I think he was allowed to see her pre-mortal potential just to give him some peace for when she hit her adult years......  I love her, but have really chastised her over how faithless she has been and the strife and contention that she has brought into the family unit.  Water, blood, then spirit - there is a type in all things.  I may say more later.


2 comments:

  1. My father visited his mother the night he was hit in vietnam. He woke her up and told her the he was fine and was going to be ok. She noticed his right arm was missing and smelled like gun powder. A few days later they got the Telegraph that he was injured and would be coming home. After reviving him 5-6 time and 0 blood pressure, and losing him for 3 days he make it to the Philly VA with out his left arm. It took her awhile to explain to him that it was the wrong arm. Thankfully he made it and I am her today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my father used to tell us what we would look like as adults. We all came to him before they knew they were pregnant.... he would tell my mother... she would go to the doctor and sure enough she was 8ish weeks along.... happened 6 times :)

    ReplyDelete