THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 14, 2015

A DREAM OF POWERFUL EARTHQUAKES

Folks, I have doom on my mind so I take this with a grain of salt, but was woken in the night last night so I could remember this dream.  It has faded so much,, but I do remember some vague details.  It was frightening the power that the shaking did to me. I was in some kind of a cubic shaped structure and the shaking commenced.  The floor seemed to fall out from under me and the violent shaking was more than I could react to, so there was no way to escape.  I was in a free-fall as I accelerated toward the floor that kept sinking below me.

Finally, I called out and woke up.  Took a mental snap shot of what I saw and felt and went back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Cubic-shaped structure with the floor falling - sounds like you should avoid elevators until after the tribulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just prayed for you and your family to be watched over. However brother, if you do "go out" this way, knowing you from this blog, it will only be a means for you to return fully armored and invincible to finish out the good fight in the service of our God and His Son, Jesus the Christ. Your family will be watched over and are in God's hands at all times. Dreams like these can really shake a person up, no pun intended!

    ReplyDelete