THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

DARN IT - DID NOT MAKE THE LIST.......

Guess I will have to try harder......

I have nothing but contempt for this "religion of peace".......  It is a complete joke.  I cannot imagine living in some kind of a relationship with someone under the delusion of these principles......:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/24/asia/bangladesh-bloggers-islamist-hit-list/index.html

It absolutely scares the poobah out of me that this poor excuse for a value set is in control of the lives of over one quarter of the world's population.  What in the world are they going to do in the Spirit Prison with this??  There is a grand chasm between this value set and where they need to get to in order to even qualify for a telestial glory.  Just makes me shake my head.......

No comments:

Post a Comment