THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 14, 2015

RECEIVING A MARK - A HOLY ANOINTING

This is interesting for later study, when I understand a little more about this.  In the article it mentions the holy unction that Asenath received when she received her anointing (and possible C&E).

There is some good stuff in here.  I just have to sort it out - maybe with a few keys of further light and knowledge.

http://www.templestudy.com/2008/08/12/the-mark-of-anointing/

and a little more on this:

http://www.lds-mormon.com/second_anointing_part2.shtml

1 comment:

  1. I have the first link pulled up and ready to dive in. Looks like lots of rabbit holes to explore and thank you very much! Your blog is the first thing online I pull up everyday! THANK YOU!

    Should be interesting debate tonight on CNN. If anything, the Republicans have given us cheap entertainment to have with popcorn! LOL I'm sure everyone's looking forward to being on stage with the plant from Little Shop of Horrors!

    ReplyDelete