THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

MORE ON THE 7'S

Thought this was an interesting note on the earlier 7 occurrence.  I know it won't happen - especially now that voice has been given to it, but I would just die if the actual market correction on this next one were 7,777 points.....  We would have some nice 7's.  77 (leading to the Sept 2001 crash), 777 point correction on the Sept 2008 crash,  and then 7777.  Love me some patterns.....  Odds of actually occurring?  Nil - but fun to think about.

From a FB pal:

Regarding your blog post on all of the 7's. Here's a big one: Since a missile hit the pentagon on 9/11 not an airplane, that missing airplane was Flight 77.

1 comment:

  1. Here is an excerpt from an article on the blaze.com about a flashflood in southern Utah. The number caught my eye.
    "
    Residents called it the worst flood in memory for the sister towns of Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, Arizona, which is home base for Warren Jeff’s polygamous sect. The majority of the 7,700 people in the two communities are followers of Jeffs’ sect or have ties to polygamy."

    ReplyDelete