THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

CONFIRMING VISIONS AND DREAMS

I believe most people here would say that Spencer was spot on.

Here is another confirmation of his and Sarah Menet's that say there will be much water in the valley.  I got this off FB from a real person:

My brother told me about an experience he recently had. He had a couple over for dinner a couple weeks ago. They are from Brazil and left their careers and relocated to SLC to escape the dangerous circumstances they had been struggling with. They and my brother had been enjoying a lovely evening of happy conversation when out of the blue the woman said, "You do realize that this entire valley is going to be destroyed?" They had NOT been discussing preparedness issues. My brother was stunned! He asked her to explain, so she described a terrible dream she had when they arrived from Brazil. In her dream a large wave of water washed over the valley destroying all in its path. That, of course opened the discussion to all that my brother understands about the coming events. He asked her if she had read any of the recent near death experiences, or dreams and visions. She said no, she knew nothing about any of it! So she in turn was stunned and left that evening anxious to prepare every needful thing right away! She knew from her own dream it was coming, but I guess didn't know it would be so soon. I think the spirit prompted her to share her dream with my brother so he could share the message of preparation with her.The reason I share this is that we can be instruments in the Lord's hands to help people come to a realization that things are at our very doors.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth do you prepare, physically prepare, for a great wall of water that drowns all? It can't be done. I live in, and grew up in SLC, I distinctly remember my Geology teacher in college talking about when the fault line slips and the big earthquake happens, we should expect the Great Salt Lake to cover the Salt Lake valley with a 20 ft wave of water. No one can prepare for this...at least in terms of physical preparation. Surfs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you use a snowboard as a surfboard?

      Delete