THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, September 28, 2015

OH COME, OH COME THOU EMMANUEL

Are we not close to what happened the first time?

We just saw the sign of the star once again this last spring and early summer.  So many signs.  Time is short.  I love how they showed the conjunction of the three stars that made up the star sign in the observatory of the Three Wisemen.  Very prescient.  I was not aware that anyone knew of it at the time this vid was put out.  I imagine in my mind's eye that the Mother of the God of this earth looked fair and beautiful, much like the maiden depicted in this movie.  What a burden and a privilege Joseph had.  He had her for time only - but what a privilege it must have been to care for that woman on par with Eve, Sarah and just a hand full of other greats.

If this song does not move one - then nothing likely will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPfdD3pBUig

If you prefer the Piano Guys, then this is for you.  I just prefer that things happen soon.  I am weary of waiting and watching.  But I will continue as long as it takes:

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, just the beauty of the intro music was enough to tell me this is gonna be GOOD STUFF! What an AWESOME video! Thanks! Another beautiful one is with the Piano Guys and David Archuletta and another singer doing "Angels We Have Heard on High". Over 1000 people helped to make the video as they dressed as angels to herald the birth of Jesus. I get chills every time I listen/watch. The singing/music is off the charts. The visual is goose bumpy at the end. It appears Alex Boye plays one of the wise men. So worth the watch and so inspiring! You won't be disappointed in the least.

    I wonder if the Christmas season will be normal this year at all..........

    My friend's daughter just went to her bishop to get a blessing because she's overwhelmed with the End Times. She was told to gather her family as much as she can and prepare. Some of them may not be around much longer............She was already feeling the need to be close to her family and get everyone living together as close as possible before this blessing. Can you imagine being told this after having that feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being as we're on to amazing Christmas songs. I haven't figured out how to post links from the new Windows 10. Not sure I like it a whole lot. Anyway, here is one of the most perfect pitched, gifted singers I've ever heard in my life. David Phelps.

    On You Tube he sings O Holy Night. The title is "Bill & Gloria Gaither- O Holy Night (live) ft. David Phelps. By the end of this song you'll wonder how anyone could be so blessed, especially the end. And the guy playing the piano. WOW!

    From the same Christmas program is "Glory to God in the Highest" by the Old Friends Quartet. What a fun song for FHE or a holiday gathering! One of the singers is George Younce, God rest his soul. Probably the greatest base singer ever, a war veteran, and just a plain good soul. Enjoy his/their talent!

    And lastly, "Sinner Saved by Grace" that also features David Phelps. They got a standing ovation.

    I promise all three of these songs are worth your time to listen. The songs are great and the talent stellar. I sent these out in emails and the responses were always all caps WOW! You'll see.............God bless all. We can use a little uplifting right about now and this is just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.!! Choose the "Sinner Saved By Grace (Live)" video on You Tube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IRAQ, could you go into more detail about your comment about Joseph only having Mary for time? I looked through your archives but couldn't find anything related to that. Why wouldn't Joseph be sealed to Mary? Is she sealed to Heavenly Father?

    ReplyDelete