THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARES - WORDS FROM SPENCER

Sometimes, we are at a low point where we need an intervention - and God provides.  This is why I love the movie, The City of Angels - where this topic is broached, albeit from a doctrinal left field.  I think it is my all-time favorite movie dealing with so many different human conditions and emotions.

Sometimes this can be provided by earthly angels (who follow promptings and feelings), some of a terrestrial order whose mission it is to serve and enlighten, and those of a heavenly order, sent from the presence of God.  I have had the blessing of angelic ministration (through my father) of my own mother and son who passed, giving a message of comfort and peace.  I thank God for that.

Here is a statement from Visions of Glory that talks about the order of heaven as it relates to a terrestrial order - and possibly higher, from a blog reader:
Hi Iraq,

Last night I picked up Visions of Glory and was reading around and I couldn’t believe it but this passage jumped out at me.  I can’t believe I missed this the first few times of reading…

Page 193
…Many of these people, perhaps even most of them, were not LDS, especially since almost all of the Latter-day Saints had been gathered by the initial companies from Salt Lake City shortly after the tribulations began.


The section reads like this:
Gathering people was completely dependent upon inspiration.  I would be given a name by revelation of a person, family, or company who needed my help.  I would study them through the portal until I was inspired with the perfect way to help them.  I would then go through the portal and assist them.  I often healed them, raised their dead, and provided for their needs.  Sometimes they saw me as wonderful stranger who just happened upon them, and sometimes they guessed at my true nature.  It wasn’t until they were prepared that I revealed why I was there and where I was from.  Sometimes, they never knew where I came from, and they never knew my name.

It took years in most cases for these people to evolve.  We went to them many times and taught them many times. Many of these people, perhaps even most of them, were not LDS, especially since almost all of the Latter-day Saints had been gathered by the initial companies from Salt Lake City shortly after the tribulations began.
Here is an event that was recorded by a brother (7th Day Adventist) who found the Ark of the Covenant secreted within the siege walls of Jerusalem and has done so much else that is worthy of admiration, Ron Wyatt is the one this Rabbi is speaking about:


https://youtu.be/Irz8OtHWoJ8

Notice the text in the video above talking of how Ron, just turned and said something that he had no idea of.  This is a manner of revelation that I have had many times.  I call it "diarrhea of the mouth" - because it just comes flying out and there is no thought to it - just flies out of the body cavity (sorry about the crass visual - that is what I call it).

In Ron's endeavors, he was encouraged by an angel (who was on his way to the New Jerusalem, from S. Africa):

How many times have we been encourage by such beings?  More than we think.  Wood you believe it?

4 comments:

  1. Ken Peters on You Tube describes in his last days dream/vision people who are good and full of light who show up out of nowhere to help and then are gone. They show up just at the right time it seems. Very compelling video when he tells his story. Disregard the "weather guy" in the beginning introducing him as a true prophet of God. He's just a guy who shares his remarkable experience.

    Just threw this in because it gives even more credence to Spencer's vision as if he needed it anyway.

    https://youtu.be/yKVq7s9Dyyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my husband was in Afghanistan after his good friend walked over an ied he was going through a really rough time. The fob he was on was a blackout so no lights at night. He went outside and sat down and talked to someone that sou ded like his grandpa for 3 hours. It really comforted him and lifted his soul in his time of need. He never saw the person. I am sure it was an angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is an awesome story you shared with us sister! Gives me goose bumps! Thank you! And please thank your husband for his service to our country. And God bless you both for your sacrifices.

      Delete
  3. Iraq - you seem to be on a spiritual high these last few days. The blog entry's are amazing.

    ReplyDelete