THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ELDER RICHARD G SCOTT IS DEAD AT 86 - AND SOME JOHN KOYLE PREDICTIONS

My daughter just reminded me that I always say that "these sorts of things always happen in threes".  That smart little whipper-snapper might just be right.....:

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/elder-richard-g-scott-dies-at-age-86

Holy smokes.....  this is hot off the press from the Koyle factory:

Bishop John Koyle: prophecy #48. Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old. Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together.

6 comments:

  1. It was sad to read the news earlier. Thanks for the Koyle reference. I thought I'd remembered something about three leaders dying close together. .

    I'm certain there are many members who hope three new apostles can sway Church doctrine towards the support of such immoral issues as same-sex marriage. When these members discover that the new leaders are just as supportive of God's doctrine, and all the truths of the Gospel, as were the old apostles, they will become disappointed and disenchanted with the Church and its leaders. Despite the efforts of the Church leadership, including the new apostles, they "will not be able to hold the Church together" as the apostates leave and cause greater problems for the Church. The Church is not in the game of popularity or societal acceptance, and the new leaders, much to the dismay of many, will be no more supportive of the rapidly decaying morals of society than were their predecessors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see this disenchantment among some of the younger generation in the church as being the catalyst that will start the cleansing of the church in the last days.

      "Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

      And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

      First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord. (D&C 112:24-26)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Chris for putting this together in words which I could not have organized as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone just posted in a FB group that Richard G. Scott is the apostle that Spencer talks about in VOG. The apostle that dies whom he is close to. I know Spencer's true identity - but I don't feel right about reaching out to him and confirming this. He doesn't know me. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete