THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

NIKKEI FUTURES -1042.5 - AND A RANT ON RACISM

Sounds like the Japanese markets are tanking in early Wednesday trading....  Hory schemitah!!

This is NOT good, batman!  I get the feeling that Jonathan Cahn's net worth doubled right there.....  I smell some more book deals in the works.....

I had someone call me out as a racist in the blog comments a couple of days ago.  I find humor in most anything (you have to be able to these days....).  People that are a little too uptight, simply will explode.  So relax a little - have a little fun amidst all the doom and gloom, pop some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Seriously - the only reason I can enjoy this show is that I do not take myself too seriously and I find humor in most situations around me.  I even enjoy the humor in getting the hand in the face when people reject my message of getting prepared.  Life is just a circus - get your dog and pony on......

When that newswriter called out the names of the 777 crash pilots, I just about had a coronary laughing.  It PROVES that our media are just a bunch of non-critical thinking propagandists....
That guy, no doubt, got fired.  That was the first thing that was too funny - he cared about the ultimate prank more than he cared about his job.  That is my style - guts!

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0&feature=player_detailpage 

Asiana Airlines hires high-powered attorney to school that TV station: Mi Su Yu

The next thing that was over the top, was that an editor did not pick up on it and it made it to the news and the anchor did not get it and stop mid-stream.....  Man, did they have to eat crow over that one!

Anyway - just so you know, the guy who introduced me to my wife at BYU and is my best friend is fully Asian (parents both immigrated from Taiwan in the early sixties).  My next best friend is a Jewish fellow from India.  No real gay friends or black friends but that is probably more of a function of scarcity than anything - or the fact that I cut my own hair and do not get out to KFC very much (see, there I go again).

Blog topic over.... before the PC police show up and drag me away.....

The more people hammer on me and try to shut me down, or impinge on the principles that I love, the more I hammer away at the very thing I am hammered away on.  We have way too much PC in the world today and soon, we will have ZERO free speech and our not only will our paychecks be dependent on being PC, our ability to beg for a bowl of rice and beans will be dependent on us jumping when our totalitarian masters say jump.  I however, will not.  Sorry.  When it comes to principle, I don't bend.  It is part of that whole taking the mark thing - I prefer the bullet to the head, thank you very much!  Spencer was right, we accept the mark when we cow-tow.  We love our things - the Babylonian finery, so we will not dare speak out in the workplace when they tell us to give praise on rainbow day.  Sorry - not me.

Anyway - I love all men.  I also think God has a sense of humor.  After all, he made all of us - he had to have a funny bone, or he is a sadist!

Don't carry it all on your shoulders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6x6UxszIL0A

Life is too short to get wrapped around the axle on every little thing (says the guy with the doomsday blog....lol).


No comments:

Post a Comment