THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

THIS LATEST DISAPPEARANCE OF A 777-200LR IS BAFFLING!

Something is just terribly wrong with the whole thing.  Is this some kind of diversion to draw attention away from Russia? Whoever was in control of that airplane had more knowledge of its systems than I do as a Systems Engineer.

This is Black Ops or Government-level kind of stuff, if they indeed turned off all tracking and other electronic systems and ran silent and deep to kidnap these people - or whatever happened.

Saying that I am intrigued is an understatement.

Was this thing hacked?

    https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

I sure hope we get to the bottom of this.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...there is far more to this than meets the eye. I don't know what is going on, but, I doubt that it's very pretty. One thing that I don't think is that it was blasted to smithereens with not a microscopic particle left. I guess time will tell. I am sure that we will eventually find out...likely whether we want to or not. Were the people on the plane really on it? Or are they made up passengers? Do we really know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you there. This is meant to be a distraction, the government, giving us atole with her fingers (Mexican euphemism that comes close to smoke and mirrors)...

    Meanwhile, in Russia...

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579168/Ukraine-warns-scale-invasion-Russia-moves-artillery-close-borders-Kiev-security-chief-says-Putins-troops-run-three-hours.html

    I see this as yet another validation of the George Albert Smith prophecy about this...

    http://ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.mx/2014/03/george-albert-smith-vision-revisited.html

    ReplyDelete