THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ASLEEP IN THE WHEELHOUSE

When you are navigating in icy northern seas, all should be on their watch and fully awake.  We are about ready to enter difficult times - such as this world has never seen.

Most are asleep.

I just got done teaching my rotation of Gospel Doctrine - on Joseph King of dreams.  It was no coincidence that I have taught on Noah and now Joseph of Egypt - both of whom were sent to warn first, then prepare and then lead those who would listen through the difficulties that affected entire nations of people.  Because of how and what I taught, it most likely will be my last lesson.  Because I spoke with boldness and power - and people do not want to be told what they do NOT want to hear.  Those that follow this blog do so because they are seeking to awaken themselves to their awful situation - and most feel horribly alone in their sentiments; EVEN AMONG SAINTS who should know better......

When I taught on Noah a few months ago, I compared Enoch (who was contemporary with Noah) to Joseph.  He was given all the tools to take the people to a terrestrial setting and then remove them from this earth in time for the flood that would baptize the earth.  Noah's job was to get them through the chastisement/destruction.  Enoch's job was to harvest.

Joseph was sent to build the New Jerusalem - along with the all the tools to do so; including the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon so that the inhabitants of the earth would be ready to receive the coming baptism by fire.  The Saints of his day rejected it - and we still are today.  The last great prophet who was sent to warn us collectively of our sin, was Ezra Taft Benson.  Few have heeded the call.  We have placed ourselves under horrible condemnation for our ignorance and laziness in regards to the things of God.  For having done such, we will receive a double portion of woes.  First, we must be chastised/cleansed before the Lord can take us to the next level and begin to build the NJ which, like the City of Enoch will be caught up to meet the City of Enoch in order that the chaff (those who have rejected the gospel) and tares (members with recommends - and who appear pious outwardly, but are inwardly ravening wolves) can be burned after the wheat has been bundled and gathered in.

Now, those who have oil in their lamps will be led by one Mighty and Strong to make it to the NJ - but this will be a painful road for most.





Now, I have never read the commentary as such, but as I pondered on this analogy to the two periods, it became clear in my mind.

Here is some commentary from a FB buddy, AWAKEN TO OUR AWFUL SITUATION who speaks more boldly than our sitting prophets, seers and revelators.  It takes courage to tear it all up.  The gal who runs that FB thread served a mission in Argentina around the time I served in Brazil; and therefore, probably got a healthy dose of indignation in regards to the blatant corruption there.
I will get to finally meet her and many other great ones at the "end of the world" conference next week.

Look her up and friend her.  Then spread the word.  In order for many to make it, we will need to network and share until a growing grass roots effort produces the fruit necessary to get the job done.  Openly casting pearls before swine does not work.  It almost got Lehi killed when he spoke out against the sins of the day.  It definitely got the Savior killed.  I have really pissed alot of people off.  Someone tipped off the former bishop of my Seattle ward (who was away to Africa that week) of my Noahidic smackdown - he is the President and I am a counselor in the SS Presidency.  I received a phone call to meet with the current Bishop with the old Bishop.  We just lost our main GD teacher, so I figured it might be to talk about that - or it was to answer a complaint that our "gay-friendly, soft and fluffy" former main GD teacher had launched against me - for speaking out against the sin that caused the first destruction by water - which was state-sanctioned "gay marriage"; or as Jesus put it: "marrying and giving in marriage.  This according to the Talmudic tradition.  Not gospelly enough for this chap, to be sure.  So, I kind of blew the appointment off.  This time, for the first time ever, I noticed the new Bishop in my class to observe the "teaching of these people" - to see if there was any teachings of the world mingled with a little scripture.  I, of course, fixated on food storage and preparedness - just as Joseph did.  I think where I got a little over the top was when I listed " 7  2  1  0.5  72hours" on the board and then pointed out that the original number was where it started.  Then a two year supply.  Then a one year supply.  Then down to basically nothing.  I then pointed to the one year number and said that I bet that there were only just a few percent of the people in the room that had that much and then asked the obvious question of why things changed.  Did they get it wrong with the larger amount of food storage?  I think not.  It comes down to the people not listening.  Now the Prophets have gone completely silent on the matter.  It is a sad day.  My former Bishop was rolling his eyes.  Thankfully, my new Bishop thanked me for the great lesson.  I probably said several things that needed to be said - but that would offend people into never coming out to church if he were to say them...... 

When it becomes hard to navigate among the wicked in your own church, the cleansing is near.  Samuel the Lamanite found that out the sharp way.....

Here is the rant from Heather at Awaken to Our Awful Sitaution:

In my search for truth and understanding I have come across really dark stuff. Most people are so resistant to this type of thing, that if something goes against their comfort level at all, they don't want to hear it.

Joseph Smith said "Thy mind, O man! if thou wilt lead a soul unto salvation, must stretch as high as the utmost heavens, and search into and contemplate the darkest abyss, and the broad expanse of eternity."

I have learned that the more I learn the more the puzzle pieces fit together and the broader my view... the wider my eyes open and the greater my eternal perspective. Things just make sense.

My experience has also taught me that throwing pearls before swine is not always a good idea because, like a baby needs milk before meat, so do adults who are still slumbering. The devil works very hard using television, sports, etc as his main (and very effective) methods of distraction and conditioning to keep that wall of cognitive dissonance thick.

It is by design that most LDS are blind to the secret combinations and works of darkness that threaten our freedoms... the few we have left anyway. People were taxed LESS in the Book of Mormon times than we are now and yet they considered themselves to be in bondage while we routinely hand over sometimes even up to 70% of our earnings... with bondage probably not even crossing most of our minds.

We should know better.

4 comments:

  1. One thing that I have noticed is that the LDS when they are concentrated in small pockets away from the big cities seem to be MUCH more awake.

    Here in Mexico there are many that are awake, with a few exceptions. The exceptions generally are the multi-generational members that are descendents of the pioneers. Their error is NOT being in the Church for ever, their error is being complacent with what they have, allowing themselves to get into pride.

    For GD here in my home ward, they hardly covered the aspect of preparation in Joseph's dream, at least that is what my mom in law told me. I was thankful that my father in law (who is a counselor to the Puebla North MP) took me to a tiny branch that meets in a "prayer house".

    The GD teacher taught about Joseph and the dreams he had, and stressed preparation. Lots of talks from Presidents Benson and Hinckley filled the room as was the parable of the ten virgins. She is a sister that spends one and a half hours going to church, one way, one and a half, going back. She is the only member perhaps in the town where she lives, and yet has a VERY strong spirit.

    It was my father in law (who was an Area Seventy at the time) that fully awakened me to our awful situation, on the tenth anniversary of 9/11. With our talks with each other, he has told me that the leaders wish to reveal many stuff to the members but they do not because they don't obey, and they quarrel over every meddlesome little thing. Especially where the Church is strongest (yes, I just swiped Utah with that one specifically and the USA in general).

    If you want to hear pure doctrine, if you want to see the things that are at the cusp of happening, all you have to do is look at the scriptures, and look at the perplexities of the kingdoms of man and compare them with the harmony of the Kingdom of God (the first half being a paraphrase of a verse in Doctrine and Covenants 88).

    Can't be at your conference though as I am 2500 miles from you. Is there any chance there might be a Google+ hangout, or will I have to wait for your after-conference notes?

    Thanks for being an inspiration to us all. Keep on doing your job. You are doing an important work: Warning those that need to be warned. That is what I try to do on my blog as well.

    There has been an uneasiness surrounding us all. Perhaps because we know that the prophecies by prophets ancient and modern are about to be fulfilled.

    Found some neat stuff on Orson Pratt and Jedediah Grant right now in the JoD. I'm adding it to my blog now as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote "...the chaff (those who have rejected the gospel) and tares (members with recommends - and who appear pious outwardly, but are inwardly ravening wolves) can be burned after the wheat has been bundled and gathered in."

    I was thrilled to see this. I have long maintained, and sometimes taught that the parable of the ten virgins dealt primarily with worthy members who were temple recommend holders. Good people who were basically worthy to be considered acceptable brides to the bride groom (Christ). Yet, sadly, half of the other wise worthy members of the church were not quite spiritually prepared for the coming of the Lord.
    I hope that I can be one of the chosen. One of those who are worthy enough, and prepared enough to be counted among the Church of the First Born; a Son of God.

    Gratefully the judging will be done by the Lord of the harvest. I pray that the grace of Christ through the power of the atonement will make up the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. President Benson said in October conference 1988, “I testify that wickedness is rapidly expanding in every segment of our society. It is more highly organized, more cleverly disguised, and more powerfully promoted than ever before.” The clever disguise is the primary reason we are handing over up to 70% of our income without rebelling against our oppressors. It’s far different to physically hand over 20% of our property (Mosiah 11:3) than to have our oppressors take it directly out of our paychecks. We don’t even think that such taxation is oppression. We’re good little slaves who don’t want to stir the pot because we’ve always been taught that we must obey, honor, and sustain the law (Article of Faith 12).
    I was interested in Bryan Dorman’s comment about those with pioneer ancestry who are in the midst of the prophets. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him although I myself am from pioneer ancestry. Most of my family lives in Salt Lake City which is where I grew up. I bought copies of The 5000 Year Leap several years ago and gave copies to all my brothers and sisters. I wanted them to wake. Unfortunately, when I asked my brother about whether he’d read it he told me how bored he got with such things. Bored!? We’re on the cusp of international meltdown and WWIII and he’s worried about being bored!?
    I experienced similar results from others in my family with the exception of my sister who one day came to me and said, “I’m worried about you.” As we chatted about last days events and what is going on in government her eyes grew wide and she stated, “That’s Rude!” For the first time in her life she understood why it’s important to become involved and she learned because she was willing to have an honest discussion. Needless to say, since I love my brother, I was very disappointed by his reaction but I was gratified by my sister’s reaction and hopeful that she would study more.
    Incidentally, regarding flight MH370 I recommend watching Bill Still on YouTube. His is the most plausible explanation of any I’ve come across. Unfortunately, it’s also the most disastrous and is probably the reason why Barack O’bummer is warning of a nuclear attack on Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What got me going... your 7 2 1 .5 72 hour... ABSOLUTLY TRUE... I have it from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that the reason for the 72 hour kit is because you couldn't get the people to create a 7 day kit - let alone the 2 week kit they wanted.

    I have information also that only about 3%-4% (YES 3%-4%, and that is not a typo) of the members have a complete 1 year supply of food. This is interesting to me because it is an interesting fact that it is only about 3% of the members are doing their genealogy.

    The worst part of this is that I can't seem to get my wife and family moving in this direction... I'm just some kind of NUT! And, like most of you, I've see the eyes roll with comments like "Here we go... again."

    I don't have enough for all of them. They want help now with their finances and I've had to say no. But, I'm sure they will be at my door when the oscillator splatters the dodo. I just pray that the loaves and fishes multiply.

    ReplyDelete