THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

CHERNOBYL VEGGIES

I was reading something random yesterday that jumped out at me and made me think of what Spencer had to say.

Someone (who has never read VOG), was commenting on the locals around Chernobyl who have experienced large yields on produce in their gardens.  When something does mutate and go large, they call it a "Chernobyl".

I have expressed concern over the amount of radiation that will be released in the N. Hemisphere from all of the nukes that will be lit off.  It may lead to the incredible yields that Spencer spoke of when the N. Jerusalem comes together.  It is possible that the nuclear effect may not be as bad as I have traditionally thought it would be as long as you use particulate masks in the short term while the particles are actively in the air and have not penetrated the top soil. 

I will keep an open mind and learn from what came out of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.  I have been looking at a lot of history lately trying to glean info from the lessons of the past.

1 comment:

  1. In addition, I also think that doing our part, as you said, learning from the lessons of the past, PLUS knowing how to treat our bodies for radiation exposure, having those items on hand at the time of disaster, and exercising the Priesthood when a blessing of healing is needed will ALL help us to stay as healthy and well as possible, and or the Lord will allow. We need to use "all" the tools that the Lord has given us. --Just a thought anyway.

    ReplyDelete