THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

BARACKBACK MOUNTIN'

With rainbow people going drag in Okinawa, all I can say is thanks, bummer!

I have to wonder after the presidency and the charade is over if the headlines will not read:

BarackBack Mountin'

I he is not assassinated or impeached before then, I bet he ditches Michelle for some buff Chicago bathhouse boy - just like the good old days........

brokeback obama

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that frequently when there is some gay pride or gay celebration of any kind, a earthquake either precedes it or follows it where it is taking place. I googled Okinawa earthquake after reading about the military base gay celebration and sure enough this is what I found. Magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits 68 miles North- Northwest of Nago a tourist town in Northern Okinawa Island near a US Marine base. Wow. That was two days before the event. God warning people ya think? Too bad they aren't listening.

    ReplyDelete