THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I AM FEELING EXTRAORDINARILY UNSETTLED

I cannot put my finger on it.  But things feel all out of whack.  I think others are feeling it.  I have a very uneasy, heavy pall hanging over me.

Hard to describe, but it is real and I am very edgy.....

Here is some news I copied that shows how bad this can get.  I agree with China; this could quickly spiral out of control.  China will be compelled to back Russia and shut down these banksters that have tried to bust a move on the last few hold-outs.  We are entering the "death-grip" phase of things where the two powers are going to try choking each other until the first one passes out and loses.  That will be the USA, sadly.  It is part of prophecy - but it is sad nonetheless.  I think everyone wanted to play nice in the sand box, but greed and the pride that has lifted us up above all nations has blinded most and we must suffer for it, collectively.

Truly sad:

The plot thickens..... "According to Reuters, China's top envoy to Germany has warned the West against punishing Russia with sanctions for its intervention in Ukraine, saying such measures could lead to a dangerous chain reaction that could spiral out of control."

http://scgnews.com/china-warns-west-tha ... s-to-begin

Evidence that the U.S. backed coalition was actually behind the sniper attacks: http://scgnews.com/the-ukraine-crisis-w ... being-told

China warns of dangerous Russia sanctions 'spiral': http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... a-idUSBR...

EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... anctions...

EU to impose sanctions on Russia Monday: http://www.novinite.com/articles/158842 ... n+Russia...

John Kerry says Russia has until Monday to back down: http://washingtonexaminer.com/john-kerr ... -to-reve...

Kerry says sanctions would 'get ugly fast': http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-201 ... 09326.html

France says sanctions could start this week: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... ia-sanct...

5 comments:

  1. You are not alone my friend. I too have been feeling unsettled since a couple of weeks ago when I dreamed of Russian tanks parading down the Champ ElyseƩs in Paris, and then to see the George Albert Smith vision validated, and seeing Bishop Koyle's vision being validated as well.

    If you are doing right by the Lord, there's nothing to worry about. If you are warning others as it is your priesthood duty to do so, after having been warned by yourself, there's nothing to worry about there either.

    The prophecies have to be completed. Assyria must once again be used as the staff of wrath of the Lord against the hypocritical nation...Zion must be built up...

    If there are too many members that are asleep in your ward and refuse to wake up, it's not your problem. Worry about your family, make sure they are okay, and the Lord will work things out in your favor.

    You know that this year and next are going to be choppy. I would not be surprised to see this GC as the last "ordinary" GC before SHTF all over the world, commencing in Europe and going to the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an audio interview on the LDS.org of a woman talking about depression an the man interviewing her sounds incredibly like Spencer. I know he works in counseling and for the church so it would not surprise me if this is him doing the interview.

    http://www.mormonchannel.org/enduring-it-well/41?cid=HPWE031214565&im=true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling the same as well. Friday I went to the cannery in Mesa AZ and it looks like suppies are running short again. They still have food but the back shelfs are cleaned out. This should tell us all something. I think everyone is feeling it as well.

    It looks like the Soviets will push back by cutting off fuel to the EU. If we see this happen does that mean that the "Bear is putting its hand on the Lion"... Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my oldest son was on a mission in South Africa a few years ago he told me about a visiting General Authority who spoke of the need to help the individual units (Stakes / Wards / Branches) to be as nearly autonomous as possible. Their need to be following the programs and policies as well as living the gospel as independently as possible will be needed for the time when they would not be able to communicate with church headquarters in Utah.
    Why or how communications would be interrupted he was not told, but I found that very interesting. Especially when I see how more and more the teaching and leadership methodology of the church is getting more localized and autonomous; Area Authority Seventies are receiving more delegated authority than ever, and Stake Presidencies are being empowered to function more like the Nauvoo era stakes once again. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I are too. It is not so much current events...we just can't put our finger on it.

    ReplyDelete