THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MARRYING AND GIVING IN MARRIAGE - REVISITED FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.... :)

Wow - I am going to look further into this.  I have not gone over those verses with a fine tooth comb for decades.  Without knowing about this whole gay marriage thing, I would have missed the significance of it anyway, all those years back.

I am seeing much more in a whole new light as of late.  I read the first 5 chapters of Matthew this morning and it was startling what I learned.....

Here the comment from a poster that I thought was significant.  Thanks "M"!

Hi Iraq, have you noticed the D & C index on marriage? It refers to JS Matthew, verse 42, and adds a clarification. It states that MEN were marrying and giving in marriage. When you look at the original verse it appears to convey the idea that life was normal until the flood, but with this added index definition it clearly says it was marriage between men that was taking place just before the flood.
M______.  And thanks for your blog, I really enjoy it.

We are so close to destruction, I can taste it......  Must be the dust from the volcanoes, the red dust from the comet, and the smell from all those piled corpses rotting away.  Bleche......  The poor bloke from China that gets that job!

No comments:

Post a Comment