THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A CLEANSING TO COME UPON THE ELDERS OF THIS CHURCH FOR SLOVENLY OBEDIENCE

A test is coming.  A test is coming......  And it will be more serious and far-reaching than any previous test that has come upon the Saints.....

3 comments:

  1. This is precisely what Elder Hales and Elder Oaks warned about in the last conference. I understand your frustration.

    I still remember a friend of mine (a roommate from freshman year at BYU that served his mission in Brasil) that said that he had always had an issue with the Book of Mormon in which the Nephites would be turning back to wickedness every few years especially in the books of Helaman and 3 Nephi. He was woken up to the response of the Americans after 9/11...going to Church again for a few weeks, and then it was back to normal before the year was even over with...

    I understand your frustration. You seem like the lone voice in the wilderness, but there are more for you than against you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really believe that everything you write in your blog has true merit. These things WILL happen. I do , however, wonder about the timing in all of this. To put such time tables on it seems rather bold. Remember when Harold Camping kept predicting the end? Three times it came and went and finally he had a stroke and was "struck dumb." Do you ever worry you may be eating crow come November this year? I seriously want things to roll out. I am sick of living on this beautiful earth with a handful of people that are ruining it for the rest of us. I want the Savior to come back. Just perplexed as to what makes you so bold in your time table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chapter 8 is up on my book now (thesacredchoiceproject.blogspot.com)

    Here I use some stuff that I saw in your blog about Agenda-21 type cities, plus a parallel with the Red Guards, and how Lucifer wanted to use coercion to pursue "equality and fairness"...I really liked what a Jewish rabbi recently had to say about fairness, picked it off of the Blaze, added it to my blog...


    http://ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.mx/2014/03/a-jewish-rabbi-speaks-on-fairness-plus.html

    ReplyDelete