THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

NEW DEWEY BRUTON VIDEO WITH UPDATED GRAPHICS

This job was stellar.  Please take another look at the timeline if you want to know more of why I am frothing at the mouth over October 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GuTb99tBC0c

2 comments:

  1. I think Dewey is on the right track however, I don't agree with all that he says. some of his dates can definitely be alluded to as "eventful". I think a lot of things are coming to pass behind the scenes. Jesus did say that He would come as a thief. All I can say is Jesus is coming. A lot of people are waiting for certain things to happen but I think people have misunderstood those prophecies. I believe the next 2 years will tell us if Dewey was right or not..................come LORD Jesus come...............Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iraq for this post. It is very interesting, and gives one a cause to think.

    ReplyDelete