THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

777 IN PAKISTAN?

I would put my money on Pakistan, Iran (almost too far - unless the pilot ordered more than the normal load of fuel, including margins) or Diego Garcia and the US is preparing a black ops event.  I would highly doubt the capabilities of the Pakistanis - unless they had Russian help.  I give the Iranians just slightly more probability of getting it done.

I think the US will make it look like Iran did it - as a pretext for something bigger.  Interesting here that the presenter, Bill Still, also picked up on BHO's reference to a nuke in NY.  Almost as if he was trying to call it to make himself out for the hero, when the deed goes down.  Call it, make it happen behind the curtains so the sheeple cannot see, and then provide the solution to the problem.  Standard false flag.  I am SICK of these nazis.  Nothing has changed since the Reichstagg!

Here is something from a commenter, that got me spun up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vFWAki72wJA

No comments:

Post a Comment